Anyone in the tens wanting to get into the nines

Hi everyone, anyone else want to encourage each other to get from the tens into the nines? Be nice to have a few buddies to help each other along :)

Hi! Yes, me! Long story short, I got from the 12s to the 10s with Lipotrim before Xmas, and even got into the 9s for a while thanks to the winter vomiting bug!

I've just started back on TFR (New You instead of Lipotrim, to save money!) to get to my ultimate goal of 9st 5lb, which will be 3 stone off exactly. To be honest, I'd love to get into the 8s eventually but I don't know if that will ever happen!

How are you getting on?

Heya! Great to have someone else pushing to get into the 9's. By the way, ur photos are fab - ur gonna need to change ur username to reflect ur new status as a skinny minnie :) Im grand, Im back after losing 3 stone last Summer before my wedding in June (got to 9st2lb) and Ive put 2 stone back on (although I was in denial for a while about that) over the past 7 months. It was making me a bit miserable looking at the size 10 clothes in my wardrobe that I couldnt fit into anymore so I just decided to hop back on the wagon for as long as it takes to get me back to goal. I was ragin with myself but am determined to get the weight down and then maintain it properly so that I dont have to ever 'restart' again. This forum is a complete lifesaver. I couldnt stay on the wagon without it. Am on day 4 now and am just over the worst of the hunger I think. My oh is currently eating pizza and my urge to wrestle it from his hand isnt as strong as it would have been earlier so fingers crossed am in ketosis. My ultimate goal is 8st7lbs but Im just gonna see if I manage to get there. Hopefully in a few weeks or so we'll be pushing each other to get into the 8's from the 9's :)

Yay! I agree, this forum is amazing for support. I've made some great diet buddies here.

I did LT for my wedding (5.5 years ago) too and got to 10st but never refed properly and my weight climbed steadily from there, especially when I had a baby in 2011. So here I am!

I was doing great up until Xmas, staying on track and eating healthily, and then I got a taste for chocolate etc and have been struggling since January! So I decided to cop myself on and get to goal as quickly as possible, rather than getting bored with calorie counting. I have no big social events coming up so will stay on TFR as long as I can bear it. I'm great at maintaining with CCing but the losses are too slow for me and I lose motivation!!

Oh it would be so great to get to the 8's eventually! I can't remember a time when I was ever there, it must be so long ago that I was young and didn't weigh myself!

Brilliant, I can totally identify with what youre saying about getting bored with calorie counting etc - I find it disheartening as it takes so long and also I almost find it easier to give food up entirely than have to plan my meals with military precision etc. I think its much easier to maintain using calorie counting etc than it is to use that as a way to lose weight. I know that mightnt make sense to some but Ive heard a few people on here saying similar things. Cannot wait to be in week 2 cos I think it gets easier the longer you do this for. I was a disaster over Xmas as well - cheese and wine (and chocolate) are my vices. :)) Would love to be one of those people who doesnt even have to think about weight but Im just not. Bring on being skinny again!!

Yep, I hear ya! I'd love one of those amazing metabolisms but they're hard to come by!!

I find it easier to just have no food whatsoever. Whenever I tried WW etc. I slowly let treats, extra portions etc sneak in as I got cocky about losing a bit if weight! At least with a TFR I can't cheat at all.

Yep, bring on week 2. Then it kind of becomes the norm! I'm on day 3 today. Weigh in on Monday morning. X

Yes! Me :-D I'm high tens...can't wait to be in nines!

Roll on weigh in day squishy :) once we get through the weekend it'll be grand. Am going to treat myself to something in the shops on sat as a reward, have my eye on a pair of gorge earrings. Charlie- have seen ur weightloss stats-ur doing amazingly! I'm in the high tens as well (10st9lbs as of this morning) so let's definitely get into the 9's ASAP xx

Ah thank you Sarah I'm on my phone so can't see yours- only basic stuff on the app! What did u start at? I'm thinking another 2 weeks il be in the nines hehe :) well in hoping x

Ah thank you Sarah I'm on my phone so can't see yours- only basic stuff on the app! What did u start at? I'm thinking another 2 weeks il be in the nines hehe :) well in hoping x

Wow Charlie, you have done really well! I'm on the app too, wish we could see more!

Sitting in Starbucks sipping a cuppa and drooling over all the goodies for sale. But hey, being skinny is much more important!

Have a great weekend ladies. It's definitely the hardest part of the week. X

That's the ultimate willpower test-sitting in Starbucks and not tucking into something tasty!!good on ya. I started at 11st2lbs on Monday and am down to 10st9 this morning. Roll on the 9's. have nothing on for the weekend so am gonna take plenty of hot baths and ignore food (hopefully!) good luck girls! X

Hey, I have just started Lipotrim for the first time. Im on day 5 now........Just ove the 10's but hopefully i will be there on Monday at weigh in. I started at 11st 5lb but havent weighed myself yet :)
Do you not find yourself thinking about food all the time, I do but im definitely not going to cheat xx

Hey, I have just started Lipotrim for the first time. Im on day 5 now........Just ove the 10's but hopefully i will be there on Monday at weigh in. I started at 11st 5lb but havent weighed myself yet :)
Do you not find yourself thinking about food all the time, I do but im definitely not going to cheat xx

Yes, food is constantly on my mind! I sit watching all the food and cookery channels, and find myself dreaming about food and cheating on my diet, then waking up in a panic!!

You will be in the 10's and then the 9's in no time once you stick with it. X

Hey Natalie, you'll definitely be in the tens in no time-fair play!! I am thinking about delicious and 'bad for me food' constantly but am hoping the cravings go away soon. Am gonna reward myself with something pretty from the shops tomorrow :)

Ha :) - been waiting all week to post on this one, made it in to the tens today after a 4lb loss this week, looking forward to hitting the next target of 10st7lb then 9st :)

Am at 10st7lbs as of this morning! First goal done. Now hopefully into the 9's as soon as possible :) hope ye all had a good weekend

Fantastic! Well done you. X

I'm 10st 1.4lb as of weigh in this morning. So only 1.5lb until i see the 9's again!

Had a good weekend. Slightly off plan though. We had a night out planned for Sat (no food or drink involved!) but couldn't make it because of snow. BUT we had a babysitter for the night (my mum) so my hubby treated me to a meal and a few drinks in our local pub (we walked up). I felt so guilty for eating but we never get out and I couldn't turn down the opportunity to get out as a couple. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it but was straight back on the wagon on Sunday.

Roll on next Monday! I've got 10.4lb to go to my goal of 3 stone off. Have a great week everyone. Xxx

Ah thanks Squishy!! I would not worry about your very well deserved night out and you are still at only 10st1lbs which is fantastic! I'm well jell of you being so close to the 9's :) also you hopped right back on course after the night out so that's the most important thing. Xx

Thanks hun! Yes, usually I'd say "feck it, I've cheated so might as well eat for the whole week!" but glad that this time I managed to keep my head on. Don't worry, at least with Lipotrim you know that the 9's are only a week or two away. With any other diet, it would be months! X

Back