Anyone in the West Yorkshire area?

Pickle87

This is a little random and I'm sorry if it upsets anyone.

I live in Leeds and don't really get out much to meet new people or have a laugh and I wondered if there was anybody in the West Yorkshire area who might fancy meeting up and going for a coffee or a night out or something.

I'm not a psycho or anything like that, just struggle to leave the house and meet new people. x

I dont live in Leeds but I just wanted to congratulate you on your AMAZING loss well done!!!!!

Fingers crossed theres someone on here who lives close by xx

hi, sorry im not from anywhere near you but i didnt want to read and bugger off :p i think this is a lovely idea i hope you find someone hun xx

Thanks guys, just gets me down being stuck in on my own all the time. Think I'm developing cabin fever. :(

I live in Pudsey and I'm happy to do that :)

Can you send me a PM so I can get to know you a bit better first?

If I lived in the area I would, but I live in Manchester :(

I was thinking about this the other day though - There's loads of people on here from Manchester, it'd be nice if one day we all knew each other well enough to meet up and have a SW-friendly meet-up! xxx

Hi Pickle, I dont see how anybody could be offended at this. What a great idea and there is nothing wrong with wanting to go out and meet people, make friends and connect. What a fabulous achievement your weight loss is so far and its great you are looking to get out and enjoy it and people. I live in Scotland and would love to meet up with like minded ladies here around my own age group of 50 who understands what it's like to be overweight etc.

I hope you connect with somebody soon and well done. :D

If I lived in the area I would, but I live in Manchester :(

I was thinking about this the other day though - There's loads of people on here from Manchester, it'd be nice if one day we all knew each other well enough to meet up and have a SW-friendly meet-up! xxx

I'd be up for that. I've lived near Manchester coming up 7 years now and apart from my work colleagues I don't have any real friends and the ones I had where I lived previously have all lost touch.
I can fully empathise with Pickle and even though I have my hubby, sometimes it would be nice to meet up with a group of girls for some drinks and a gossip.

I'd be up for that. I've lived near Manchester coming up 7 years now and apart from my work colleagues I don't have any real friends and the ones I had where I lived previously have all lost touch.
I can fully empathise with Pickle and even though I have my hubby, sometimes it would be nice to meet up with a group of girls for some drinks and a gossip.

Definitely!

This should be something thought about for the future - Minimins meet-ups in different parts of the country - everyone gets on so well here, I'm sure it'd be the same in real life! xxx

Totally agree with you. Maybe we should think about arranging something, although you can count me out for that - I can't arrange a piss up in a brewery lol

hi hon would be very happy to meet up with you. by the way am coming back to lucy's class next thurs at 12

hi hon would be very happy to meet up with you. by the way am coming back to lucy's class next thurs at 12

Whoop :) Look forward to seeing you chick :)

I live in Leeds. I'm pretty shy though with new ppl so i'm not sure i'd be much help. Wish i had more friends here too tbh. PM me though :)

Definitely!

This should be something thought about for the future - Minimins meet-ups in different parts of the country - everyone gets on so well here, I'm sure it'd be the same in real life! xxx

You should!! Minimins meets are brilliant (theres one in dublin in Sept) there used to be 3 or 4 a year, people on all kinds of diets and they were all over the country. Theres been ones in B'ham, Newcastle, Glasgow, York, Liverpool, Brighton...... usually over a period of a weekend.... absolutely fantastic trips and Id totally recommend them :)

Theres details and photos of old ones in here http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/

Back