Anyone interested in a London Park Walk Meet?

Triplestep720

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would like to meet and walk around a London (Royal) Park?

Might be nice to meet others and whilst doing something active. Looking at weekends, ideally Sunday mornings... as early as possible in the morning! (that would be my preference) let me know your thoughts.

Sounds like something I would be interested in if I can find the courage for it! After about May time I should be available pretty much any day once uni finishes.

O i could be interested too. I can shuffle things around a bit. Ive got quite a bit to lose so Ill be the straggler at the back probably! Lol

We could start a session around May time depending on numbers. I would like to go ahead if there are 4 people or above interested.

I just thought I'd chip in that there are a lot of walking groups on meetup.com, the majority are free also. I went to a Hampsted Heath walk recently and it was great to push myself.

I use meetup regularly - though I've not been for walking/hiking meet yet as the times are too middle of the day for me, I think there was an early Saturday morning meet last month, but I wasn't free that day. I'll keep an eye out though :)

Back