anyone interested?..WII FIT LEAGUE TABLE

i got my fit
it is well cool lol
i have never laughed so much in my life!!
was cursing on the footie bits when they throw the footballs at my head lol

Lol...those bloomin flying panda heads are worse!! They take 3 points away from you! (Nutted those a few times, so have spoken from experience! Lol)
I have started the Wii Fit plan too and will jot my scores down this evening.

Yay

Looks like we will have a nice full score board then.

If that doesn't keep us motivated I don't know what will!!!!

Well done to everyone who has got involved so far.

What has happened to all those guys who said they were going to get involved!!

Come on guys, we haven't even finished the first full week in January yet, don't say you've given up already!!?? LOL

Can I ask...what's your opinion of free step? Does it actually do any good to step up and down on that tiny little step for a half hour? I can't decide whether it will benefit me???

I thought the same, but 30 mins is a long time!! Maybe you could make it a little more interesting by making up some new routines. I've also got some hand & leg weights which I am about to introduce.

I'm also about to try raising the board a little on something.

I got my wii fit yesterday! I am rubbish at most things, but the yoga I'm great at, for some reason! I managed to unlock free step today and did 10 minutes at the end of the 30 mins I'd already done on other things, so that was good.

I'll write some scores down next time I'm on it (tomorrow)

I did it on the carpet yesterday (which isn't a terribly deep pile) but when I did the test to see if it was working properly, it wasn't! :( So when I re-did it this morning with a harder surface underneath it, it weighed me 4lbs heavier! I gained 4lb overnight *sobs*

But I am hoping that 30 mins a day in addition to my jogging regime will help melt the lbs away...

Glad you are enjoying it. I love the yoga too.

Really enjoy all the aerobic section, but I'm not a big runner. I always ended up with shin splints when I was younger, so have always avoided it since. Although I did do a run around the island the other day...felt it the next day though!!

May try the running with trainers though...I'd hate to get it all over again.

Glad you are enjoying it. I love the yoga too.

Really enjoy all the aerobic section, but I'm not a big runner. I always ended up with shin splints when I was younger, so have always avoided it since. Although I did do a run around the island the other day...felt it the next day though!!

May try the running with trainers though...I'd hate to get it all over again.

Hey everyone! May join you soon as I'm trying to decide if the wii fit is the right sort of exercise for me while on Cambridge's Sole Source. We got it for Xmas and by the time I started CD I had already gotten quite a bit of 98 and 99 scores especially in Yoga. I used to do Yoga then some muscle ones then all the hula hoops for 6 mins and the 6 mins of step class as well as the free steps for 10 minutes so all in all it could go up to 50 mins easily -not a fitness buff before, I have a bad knee and well...check my weight LOL- but had to stop it when I essentially stopped eating. 460 Kcal are not the right amount for intensive 50 mins daily :)

I'm contemplating Yoga and some light free stepping and muscle exercises but it just feels so useless if I'll have to restrict to 10 minutes a day.... Anyone a PT and having any clue what is best in terms of length of time and type of exercise?

I'll post, I love wii fit, I'll write my scores down tonight.

i will post too, but to be honest i have only played the games and not gone on the muscle and yoga workouts, the kids boot me off it when i am on a roll ( well thats my excuse and im sticking to it lol)

maybe a few days before i go through it all. I hope the free step counts towards exercise too, i did 30 minutes on full speed, whihc is still too slow for me and its the only one i am any good at!

Well done to everyone for comitting, but where are all those promised scores??!!

I know it's FeB now, but you all must've used it a few times!! LOL

Back