Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

Just found this thread! Love body modification :D

Currently seven hours into my first tattoo (half sleeve), four hours left to go.....next appointment is the 5th November :)

Also have eight piercings (tongue, lip, 2 x flesh tunnels currently at 9mm, 2 x normal ear piercings, tragus and rook).

It's totally addictive!

This thread...I like...

Ok, so tattoo wise I have 5, right arm starburst sleeve, left arm zipped open flesh wound with the 'tool' eye staring out...tribal lower back...egyptian one across shoulderblades...and a lame lame lame one on my stomach from when I was thin and pretty haha...

Piercings...right ear I have a vertical industrial, helix, tragus, upper rim and 4 lobe...one of which has a large tunnel in it....left ear...horizontal industrial, helix (double helix, geddit? haha ) and 4 lobe.

Facially I have had and removed eyebrow bars, both side, rejected :(

I have both nostrils and septum pierced, Medusa, snakebites and a lower labret, I had a standard labret a while back but it sat weirdly when I had my Medusa done so I removed it...

I've had my collarbones peppered with dermal anchors....beautiful...sadly they rejected....

Had 1 nip done, took it out when I got my implants though and decided against putting it back in, never really healed properly for some reason.

4 navel piercings, 2 side and the standard top and bottom, had to take the sides out as I gained weight though.... :(

This list is epic! I am well jealous! :(

i want to be in this gang! i am booked in for the start of my back piece a week today !!!
currently have 1 tattoo on my hip and several piercings.. tounge, orbital, 2 dermal anchors in my nape, nose ( but its retired) vertical lobe, standard lobes x2, helix x2 next will be tragus i think and some skin divers :)

I havent got any tats yet but I want some. I had a very good friend killed in Afghanistan and I want to get a tattoo to remember him but I want it to be quite small and not really girly but not really manly either... its so difficult to think of anything, I dont want his name either but something that will remind me of him. I also want to get a tattoo to signify my weight loss once I hit target and I want it somewhere I can see it easy so it reminds me to not pig out so I dont get fat again hehe

I love tatts, and piercings, got a few myself the tamer type, bellybutton, nose several ear piercings and lobe pierced......feel obliged to take them out tho as Im getting older...once went to a body art exhibition to watch a 'oldie' hells angel get his penis pierced, im going back 20years it was done tastefully, relaxation music incense. He meditated himself so he never felt a thing....brave chap

I have 3 tattoos and no piercings at the moment but I've had at least 8 in each ear so far.

Got a ring of shamrocks 'round my left wrist, an ivy vine 'round my right ankle and a line of writing in Gaelic at the top of my right thigh. I love them all :)

hey :D good thread, everyones tattoos sound lovely :)
atm i've only got one tattoo - its on my foot and it is a quote - "To thine own self be true" in script with five stars around it to represent people in my family. it needs touched up tho as it got a bit infected so i've sorta figured, if i'm paying to get them touched up, i may as well just get a new one,
I really want an upside down treble clef and a base clef together to make a heart made out of rose vines but not sure where to get it as atm i'm feeling a bit self concious so thinkin might just get a piercing (got my ears done a few times but thats it) instead and leave the tat till i've lost some weight, was thinkin of gettin my tongue or lip pierced :)
quick question? you know that people say that tattoos change shape when you loose weight? whats everyones experience of this?
xxx

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv tats!! only have 3 myself but would love more!!.. not a fan of piercings but each to their own i say!!

Heres mine

Kyletat.jpg

tat002-2-1.jpg

Daletat.jpg

Thats myyy Tattoo!! Had it about a year now.... took hour and half to do.... it didnt hurt... put it this way, i nearly fell asleep when i was havin it done! Lol!

I have one tattoo and it's my aim to treat myself to more once I get my weight loss going and I may feel more confident to show them!

IMG_2707.png

That's mine, above my rigt breast. Felt like he was carving into my collarbone when he inked it! Worth it though.

recentoly got a new piercing, a horizontal lobe... didnt hurt as such, but just felt wierd

I currently have 9 tattoos (one covers the whole length of my arm).
And I have my lobes stretched, both sides of my nose pierced and a few in my ears.
I used to have a septum, medusa, erl, and 3 lip piercings, but have had to take them out :(

I always wanted to have a tattoo but... I guess I don't feel cool enough... :D I don't even know what I would want to have... maybe huge dragon on my back... LOL ;)

I love tats. Never really got interested in piercings though. I have a large, colourful tat on my upper right arm that's a work in progress. It's my clan crest, a poppy, a green rose (in memory of my uncle), a scottish flag, an english flag and a snare drum (in memory of a friend). All that's left to go on is the welsh flag. :)

I'll probably get more done when I reach my target weight and feel more confident. :)

I have 4 tattoos. My 4th tattoo is actually still in progress! I have a butterfly on my lower back, some stars on my wrist, a tribal koi fish on my thigh, and my most recent tattoo is a coloured koi design on my right shoulder. I love showing it off, so will post the pics of the progress so far:

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

photo.jpg

Stacy, that tattoo is gorgeous. I want a tattoo, but no clue what to get yet, or where to put it/them. I know I'll definitely end up with more than one!

Back