Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

Kiira I've just noticed how much weight you have lost! do you have pics of you at your biggest?

only one i have taz is in the sucess forum section you will see my thread i posted up a before and after piccy yesterday xx

I used to have my belly button periced back in the day of my size 10 and toned (long time ago now :(). I've not got any tattoos. I think I'm going to get one done when I've finished losing. I have 3/4 backless tops in various sizes from when I was smaller. My stomach has gone to the dogs since the kids, but my back isn't too bad except Back Fat Ally. So I think something like a tribal Dragon starting on my shoulder and going down my back. And then I can show it off with backless tops!

I have both traguses pierced and outer conch and three piercings in each lobe. I really wanted a scaffold but have been told my ears are too flat :(

Three tatts to date: - phoenix on upper left arm (my divorce present to myself), daffodil on right wrist (my Welsh heritage), "Exit, pursued by a bear" on left forearm (love of Shakespeare). Many more to follow just need to get my backside into gear and design them.

I abolsutely love tattoo's, and the pain of getting them :)

i currently have 3 (because i can't afford any more :( )

I have barbed wire down my spine, looks like its weaving in and out of my skin, i love it! A small symbol on the back of my neck designed by a tattoist friend, and the led zeppelin zoso symbol on my wrist, as my dad loves led zep and the left hand leads to the heart etc etc (cheesy i know)

Im currently waiting to get black gothic wings on my back aswell...just trying to save up the funds. I could talk about tattoos for hours.

Also have my lip peirced. had to take out my other peircings (ears, tragus etc due to my old job :( gotta get them all done again)

Rachael x

I had my tounge pierced and have a tattoo, got it done at 14, and deeply regret it now. BUT... I would have another, once Ive lost the weight could be a pressy to myself. :)

I have 3 tattoos and lots of piercings :)
ok....
Ear lobes x3 in each
2 in right cartilidge
1 scaffold/industrial in left cartilidge
1 tragus
2 lip piercings (used to have 3 but the middle one kept annoying me!)
2 tongue piercings :)
And then a uumm...'naughty' one!

I really want both my wrists pierced though. And a surface piercing thingy (I think its called a microdermal) in the shape of a heart somewhere!
And I want my nape done too.

I went to see my tattooist today and I'm getting a fairy on my left arm, to make it into a half sleeve like my right arm is. Can't wait! Love getting new ink ;) Already have the one after that planned too :D

I have 7 tattoos right now...

Ying-yang on my right arm (my 1st)
Bit of tribal under the ying-yang to add to it a little bit
A purple pawprint on each wrist
A shark on my lower back, going up my spine
Leopard print on my left arm
A star on the back of my neck

I'd love another but im going to wait until i've lost all the weight, as I want it on my side/hip :)

I have each ear pierced twice and used to have my lip pierced but took it out because of my job.

I'm not so keen on piercings (just got my ears pierced the once, and I fainted when they did that! :eek:) but I have a couple of tatts.

I have celtic cats on my left arm, symbolising eternity and the never-ending cycle of life (I'm a bit of a hippy at heart lol)
Picture17.jpg

and a celtic flower design on my right arm in memory of my nan cos irises were here favourite flowers and I still have some in my garden that she gave me when I first left home and that have come with me to every home I've had since
IMAG0334.jpg

I have plans for another that could turn into a bit of an epic, I want an outline of my cat either on my left shoulder or possibly hip, sat up on his haunches and batting at a stream of roses that will go across the top of my back and down either side and link up my two arms. The roses will be in memory of my mum, who died this November just gone. :(

I really want both my wrists pierced though. And a surface piercing thingy (I think its called a microdermal) in the shape of a heart somewhere!
And I want my nape done too.

I had my wrists pierced.

If you're going to get them done, make sure 100% you get microdermal anchors.

I got mine with surface piercing bars. One lasted a year, and the other like 3 weeks. Both of them pains to deal with. Infections, catching them on EVERYTHING possible, ect. They're alot to deal with, at the time i was a carer in an old peoples home and they were a ***** when i was working.

Anyway, the point im making, microdermal anchors over surface bars anyday. They last longer and hardly migrate at all. [: Gorgeous piercings too, get 'em. I would again if my piercing guy would pierce through scar tissue, but he wont. ]:

x

Hey my kinda thread too. I have/had about 13 in my ears, 2 6mm (so far) gauges, my tongue, snakebites, labret, left eyebrow piercings.

6 stars down my left arm
"Kenzie" with a small heart(my eldest son) on my left wrist
a tribal on my right inside forearm
"Lee" in chinese on my left ankle(ex bf)
"Kelly" down my right leg in olde english (ex gf)
My 3 girls names in chinese on left shoulder
a tribal just below neck/middle top back
"PANTS" (to ovarian cancer) charity tattoo just below the tribal on neck/back
and the beginning of a heart tribal on my right shoulder that went wrong

I have so many more tattoo's planned (pics in Facebook folder) and am gauging my ears up to about a 14mm and then see how I feel

x

ok well in the past i have had

10 in each ear
nose
eyebrow x3
belly button
right nipple
middle of lip

i currently have
side of lip
left nipple
tongue
tragus
nose
5 in each ear

i have 3 tattoos although have been done in 5 sittings

3 stars round my left arm
6 music notes on my right arm
hummingbird on my left calf

planning on getting butterflies all the way up my right leg once ive lost weight!

i have 6 tattoos,
Star on the bottom of my back
butterfly on my hip
butterfly on my foot
chinese symbols for Love and Happiness on my ankle
Star pattern on my shoulder (had it to cover my name on my back, which i had done when i was 16)
IJ on my wrist ( which is for my daughter Isabella Jane)

i`m getting a tribal design round the top of my forarm on thursday.

How'd the tattoo getting go?

I'm a bit of a piercing junkie, have had to take a few out, but atm I have:
a few in each ear inc. a 6mm tunnel, tragus and a scaffold
nose
septum
lip
eyebrow
tongue
staple bars on my collarbone, one on each side
both nipples

also have a phoenix tat at the top of my spine. Big plans for a few more, waiting for weigh loss and funds.

Thinking about getting a wee motivational tat on my wrist to keep me on the straight and narrow.

its a good idea hun, or you could say 'when ive lost 3 stone ill get a tattoo' which is what has helped me keep going! I decided a long time ago i wanted butterfies going up my leg but at the time i thought i dont want the tattooist seeing my fat thigh! lol so i decided i could have butterflies to the amount i've lost. once ive hit 4 stone im going to go and get 4 booked on my calf, then when i lose a couple more ill get them going up my thigh i think :)

I'm doing the same motivational thinking about the tattoo thing :)
When I've lost the weight i want to lose I'm going to get Ariel from the little mermaid on my right hand side of my body with all her friends :)
Already got a VW symbol on my right foot cause I adore Beetles and Campers, and my mums name just above my right ankle in memory of her. Also got my top lip peirced and want to get my belly done once I've lost weight too.
I promised myself I wouldnt get any tattoos other than on my arms or feet untill i've lost the weight because
number 1, no one would ever see them cause i dont get my body out understandably
and number 2, when you lose the weight the tattoo can go all wrinkly and horrible in certain places...

roll on the weight loss, roll on the tattoos!

Back