Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I think piercings hurt more than tattoos lol!

I've got 3 tattoos:
4 leaf clover on my right bum cheek
funny triangle design on lower back (not my fave but at least I can't see it!)
Star and swirl design on my left hand side tummy which I love love love!

Got ears pierced and top bit of ear and had my belly button done only last Friday after getting to 2lbs under goal weight - yay!

Would love more tattoos but my hubby isn't so keen

your hubby doesnt have to have em :p... do what you want noone else..

i have eleven tattoos , and seven piercings (two are just normal ear piercings tho =[)...

i agree kinda that piercings hurt more then tattoos only my collar bones hurt the most i had small tim burton bats on each collar bone about three months ago , i was at least two stone heavier... they didnt even hurt back then but two weeks ago when i had a neck tattoo my tattooist recolored my bats and ouch the diff two stone loss makes lol.

think i may get all mine done now then! lol

LOVE tattoos. :D
I got my first one on my 18th birthday, it's a bird on the back of my shoulder, and it's got a long tail that trails down to the middle of my back.
I'm planning on getting more in the future, but I want to wait untill I lose a bit more weight, as I'd hate to get them and have them stretch out of place or something. Not even sure if that happens, does it? But I was a bit worried!

Hi all,

Hope I don`t scare you all away :rolleyes: :8855:

I just wondered if anyone was into tattoos,piercings or body modification?

Currently, I have 4 tattoos, But will be getting more as and when I have the ££££ ;) I also have snakebite piercing tho I have in the past had my labret,tongue,nose and ears pierced. (Labret closed up at work and swallowed 6 tongue bars so took the hint to give up :8855:)

I would LOVE to have some Vampire veneers and am seriously thinking about it but I think it will cost a lot :(

I also love some forms of body modification but don`t think I am brave enough to have any done!

So, Am I the only weirdo out there? :sigh: :D

COUGHS.....i have 23 tattoos and my nipple tongue eyebrow and nose pierced!!!

just had a huge piece done on my arm that is a snake curled around a crucifix reading " only god can judge me!"

So that makes me a weirdo too :D

I love tattoos i have 3 at the min
one on my boob ;)

one on my shoulder and a large tribal

pattern going down my spine!!

i so want more and when i lose all my weight i will be treating myself to another 2 or 3!!

If tattoos and piercings make us freaks, let me be proud of being a freak ;)

My first and only tattoo (so far) is a large back piece. Took loads of hours and didnt really hurt much, except for on my shoulder-blades. I guess that's where there was the least fat, and ouch.

Piercings: 6 left ear, 5 right ear, had nose pierced 3 times but had to take it out for work and other commitments. Bottom lip pierced. Planning on getting pierced... ahem... down there.... maybe eventually nipples too, however not yet.

Will add more to my current back piece, and I am sure I will get even more piercings. We are all in good company :D

Ooo just found this thread.

I love tattoos and piercings :D

I have 2 tattoos atm, one smallish (ankle), one large (forearm).

Also have 9 piercings. 4 in ears, one in upper lip, one in lower lip, nipples and one below the waist (not my belly button ;) )

Thinking of getting snake bites... you think it'll suit me??? :)
l_6a9b9f6c0cb67aac65348e83b0461c06.jpg

im heavily into body mods and tattooing....

i currently have 9 tattoo's....
and over 30 piercings

Hi all,

Hope I don`t scare you all away :rolleyes: :8855:

I just wondered if anyone was into tattoos,piercings or body modification?

Currently, I have 4 tattoos, But will be getting more as and when I have the ££££ ;) I also have snakebite piercing tho I have in the past had my labret,tongue,nose and ears pierced. (Labret closed up at work and swallowed 6 tongue bars so took the hint to give up :8855:)

I would LOVE to have some Vampire veneers and am seriously thinking about it but I think it will cost a lot :(

I also love some forms of body modification but don`t think I am brave enough to have any done!

So, Am I the only weirdo out there? :sigh: :D
vampire veneers you can get the clip ons through a friend dentist (if you know of one) for about £42. As for the actual real ones capped on it can cost upto £280.
Hope this helps, oh and i only know this because i used to be Vampiric society member and there were other members who were dentists, solicitors, doctors, legals, shop workers, tattooist and many more

got a pink lily on my right ankle,
skullbat on my left rib,
moon n stars on my right rib
pentagram middle of chest,
nautical star on left shoulder,
spider on right knee,
large dragon on my left thigh, from top of thigh to knee,
sun piece on my lower back,
3 stars on my right hip

piercings include:
2 rooks, 3 daiths, 3 tragus's, 5 conch, 4 helix, vertical lobe, 6 regular lobe.
double navel, 2 skin divers, and 4 ahem "down there"
and double septum

i used to have alot more, mainly skin diversna d surface piercings but they rejected themselves out

I adore body modification, always have done. I dont have any tattoos but i do have several piercings.. Inc my tongue, lip, microdermal anchor, inner conch, tragus, helix, forward helix & stretched 00ga lobes.

This thread...I like...

Ok, so tattoo wise I have 5, right arm starburst sleeve, left arm zipped open flesh wound with the 'tool' eye staring out...tribal lower back...egyptian one across shoulderblades...and a lame lame lame one on my stomach from when I was thin and pretty haha...

Piercings...right ear I have a vertical industrial, helix, tragus, upper rim and 4 lobe...one of which has a large tunnel in it....left ear...horizontal industrial, helix (double helix, geddit? haha ) and 4 lobe.

Facially I have had and removed eyebrow bars, both side, rejected :(

I have both nostrils and septum pierced, Medusa, snakebites and a lower labret, I had a standard labret a while back but it sat weirdly when I had my Medusa done so I removed it...

I've had my collarbones peppered with dermal anchors....beautiful...sadly they rejected....

Had 1 nip done, took it out when I got my implants though and decided against putting it back in, never really healed properly for some reason.

4 navel piercings, 2 side and the standard top and bottom, had to take the sides out as I gained weight though.... :(

Back