Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I have a small tat on my left shoulder, a flower with leaves, I had a similar one on my lower back of a heart with leaves but had it covered over with this...

n606731488_709756_200.jpg

n606731488_842012_579.jpg

n606731488_1162346_9479.jpg

Got my Bellybutton pierced at 16, still going strong 15 year later. I also have a nipple piercing, just one side tho, never got around to getting the other done lol

Wow I love that tat!

Another reason to lose weight, get back into all my backless tops and show it off again next summer.

You're all so brave:)

I would like to make a cute tatto one day, but I'm not sure and I preffer to make it only when I feel I reaaly need it.

Until there I'll have fun with my lovelly artistic gel nails:p

Ooh yay, not just me then..

I've 4 lobe piercings in each ear, tragus in one and conch and rook in the other. Both nipples pierced too.

I did have a surface bar in the nape of my neck and a vertical one on my breast bone but took both out after a year.. I miss them but OH doesn't lol.

Tattoos, I've got 4 at the moment. Koi on one wrist, gypsy head on the other. A blue lotus on my lower back and a phoenix on my ankle. Planning a travel inspired one for my other ankle when I have the pennies.

Would love my tongue done, does it hurt, bleed, heal well?

Tongue piercings do hurt yeah....well, I thought so like.

Suppose it depends on your pain threshold.

Most oral piercings heal pretty quickly if you take good care of them :)

I'm pretty torn tbh, but I know my mum would kill me - we've always had a sort of agreement that I won't get any 'face' ones o_O and I dunno how odd having a chunk of metal in my mouth would be

BUT... it does seem pretty awesome though =/

Well I decided to take the jump and get my first tattoo, ended up with a full shoulder and part back.

Attachments

• image-4022046300.jpg
    image-4022046300.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1772831408.jpg
    image-1772831408.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image-2082320095.jpg
    image-2082320095.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1172760351.jpg
    image-1172760351.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2961800320.jpg
    image-2961800320.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 81
I'm pretty torn tbh, but I know my mum would kill me - we've always had a sort of agreement that I won't get any 'face' ones o_O and I dunno how odd having a chunk of metal in my mouth would be

BUT... it does seem pretty awesome though =/

Mine bled loads but didn't hurt. Was very swollen for 3 weeks but then just went down over night.

I love mine but have chipped a back tooth on it before

Ooh yay, not just me then..

I've 4 lobe piercings in each ear, tragus in one and conch and rook in the other. Both nipples pierced too.

I did have a surface bar in the nape of my neck and a vertical one on my breast bone but took both out after a year.. I miss them but OH doesn't lol.

Tattoos, I've got 4 at the moment. Koi on one wrist, gypsy head on the other. A blue lotus on my lower back and a phoenix on my ankle. Planning a travel inspired one for my other ankle when I have the pennies.

Would love my tongue done, does it hurt, bleed, heal well?

i miss my nape piercing, and nipple piercings!

Well I decided to take the jump and get my first tattoo, ended up with a full shoulder and part back.

Wow awesome tat for your first one, great work!! The geisha is exactly the same pic I have in my tattoo ideas folder lol, I'm having a geisha thigh piece at some point, tho always told myself I wouldn't get in done until I get to my target weight.

Going to get inked tomorrow, need to get my half sleeve coloured :D

Stirky7 said:
Wow awesome tat for your first one, great work!! The geisha is exactly the same pic I have in my tattoo ideas folder lol, I'm having a geisha thigh piece at some point, tho always told myself I wouldn't get in done until I get to my target weight.

Going to get inked tomorrow, need to get my half sleeve coloured :D

Cheers the work was done by Karl Fletcher, he's an amazing tattooist. Looking at progressing around my back on on to the other arm with a Tibetan design. I just need to loose the weight to make it look even better.

glad to see people with common interest ive designed alot of tattoos and actually tattooed my own leg so if any one would like a design just ask :)

ive got alot myself....

right ear:
rook
double conch
vertical lobe
helix
tragus
double daith

leftie:
rook
snug
vertical scaffold
horizontal lobe
tragus
double daith

else where:
lower navel
4 navel skin divers
double septum
VCH
labia pair
triangle

:D

but i do miss my oldies....
double r & l nipples
nape
double wrist surface
upper arm surface
tongue & tongue web

I had 3 tattoos but only 1 left (had the other 2 lasered away) I was way too young and hated them in the end, have first tattoo for my 14th birthday! So I have a sun & Chinese symbolly thing on top of my back. Piercings I have nose, lip (at side) ears 3 in one ear, 1 and tragus in other. Did have lip done before, bellybutton 3 times, and loads more in my ears.

I am going to have three stars on side o my hand when I lose 10% (22lb) my wedding anniversary in roman numerals on my wrist and when I get to goal (about 6 stone away) I'm having a vine with 5 big colourful flowers (me, husband & 3 kids birth flowers) running up my side ? i also want another ear piercing but cant decide where?!?!?

Wow you do have a lot! :p

I had my eyebrow and tongue pierced and my ears pierced - so not that many really

Eyebrow and tongue have been closed up for a few years now :cry:

I also have 2 tattoo's on my back, one on my lower back of 2 lizards in a tribal design and one on my left shoulder of my 2 daughters names in scrolls with footprints (like the Marauder's map in Harry Potter :D lol)

I would love to get a tattoo of a quote but I have to find a good one! Possibly on my wrist?

As a tattooer it comes with the territory! My arms, head, face, hands, palms, feet, legs ad inside of my lip are all tattooed, too many piercings to list and a couple other mods that arent too everyones taste, like my Tongue split. But I suppose this is one forum where people don't mind being put off their food! Lol

hey, I've got my ears pierced 3 times each side -got them done & re-pierced a few times when I was younger, too much of a woose for piercings now.
I have 4 tattoos & planning the next ones,lol.

1st -3 stars with dust inside right wrist
2nd -cross on back of neck (done 3months after 1st)
3rd -butterfly & daughter's name
4th -phoenix on left lower leg with son's name (it's the biggest I have)

next I want a Canadian maple leaf & maybe extend daughter's tattoo

nice to see so many modded peeps!

I have 7 tattoos and a few piercings (Labret, Eyebrow, Conch, Snug, Helix and 3 lobes piercings in each ear)

I am currently designing my own black and grey mermaid peice for my back :) When I lose this last 27 lbs, I can treat myself. yay!

Back