Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

Taz said:
I have 8 tattoos at the moment, number 9 will be added in July. Who cares what they look like when I am older? They will be a sign that I lived when I was younger! Some people sadly don't even reach the old and wrinkly stage so I say go for it, live your life how you want while you have it!

Exactly My Thinkin Live Life To The Max You May Never See 2Moro
Im A Tattooed Girlie Lost Count How Many 2 Near Half Sleeves Odd Few Dotted Here And There And I Think Its 8 On My Back
As For Body Mod Hum! Not Quite Sure Bout That Lol X

Tongue piercing and I've my ears pierced but I never wear earrings.
Had snakebites but took them out a little while ago.

Been wanting a tattoo since I was about 12 but 10 years have passed by and I've still not got one! :doh:

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of both, even though I've only just got my first piercing (helix) at the ripe old age of 26 as a reward for losing my first stone. MANY many more to follow. First tattoo is planned and just waiting til I can afford it: the text engraved on the One Ring from Lord of the Rings, to go round my wrist. And so begins a new obsession, lol XD

ive always said if i ever get married i dont want a ring, instead id like a tattoo round my ring finger. just something subtle, but its a permanent ring!

Put some tattoo pics up elsewhere do though I'd find this tattoo section again :)

image-2774581991.jpg

image-3408771462.jpg

image-2048216235.jpg

image-172389701.jpg

image-996760479.jpg

image-4209379152.jpg

Phone camera is rubbish but you get the idea! X

I'd love to get a tattoo or three, but money is a big issue. I'm also kind of a wannabe piercer; my body doesn't like piercings so I've always had to be careful with them. If I was okay for it though I'd probably find a fancy event to get a corset piercing for. I love the way they look!

They dont last though!!! : (

Ace if you had a photoshoot or something like that though!!!

They are lovely!!!

X

Totally with you on the corset piercings. If I ever get married, my ideal (at least in my head!) wedding dress would be emerald green, with a very very low back and a corset piercing laced with emerald ribbon.

Would probs look vile, but i've had that image in my head for years and years. Whether i'd go ahead with it is another matter, but it looks lush in my head.

Tattoos - I only have one, on my wrist, which says "there's light in every single star".

Piercings - i've a fair few. Earlobes (1 in one, 2 in the other), inner conch, helix cartlidge piercing, daith and tongue web.

Would love to get a corset piercing but havent the balls! Was thinking of getting a corset piercing tattoo on the backs of my legs soon

2 small tattoos so far, want more (and bigger pieces) but need cash first, isn't it always the case! Piercings I have lobes (1x each ear, formerly stretched, now shrunk back down), labret and both nips, horizontal.

Had a new tattoo yesterday which I spent an hour today hiding from my mum (even at 36 years old she still scares me) she hates tattoos & although she knows I had 6 they are all places where unless I choose to show them but I had a line of song lyrics inked on my wrist last night.... She didn't see them & will go mental when she does, I love it though, very simple & small, just says "can't help what love could do to you"

I've got another stone to go til I get my new tattoo, I said at 4 stone I'd have some stars trailing down my back. Getting excited now.....

Hmmm this one didn't happen, I decided to wait til i am at goal & have something as someone said to me when I said I intended to have 8 of whatever that if I put any of the weight back on I will hate them & I worried then....

I am having a dot work flower for every stone I've lost..... Got 4 on already have 3 to catch up on!!! : )

Love it!!!

Heheheee!!

Hopefully a permanant reminder will stop me being naughty when at goal!!!

Reminds me of how hard I have worked.....

X

I'm treating myself to a tattoo hopefully once i reach halfway through my target weight, and a second at target. :)

I also have my ears pierced and lip!

I love tattoo's and after years of waiting (I had 3) I have 'treated myself' to a half sleeve, it's almost done. :)

Oooooh what've you got?? X
I've gone for 'old school' tattoo / sailor / rockabilly style artwork. A mix of images including a 50's microphone with 3 playing cards with my daughters initials, an 8 ball, horse shoe and rose, dagger and skull (very girlie skull I love it) and swallows amongst others. :) The background will be faded out leopard print :) can't wait to see it finished but I'll miss my sittings and the excitement. Even my tattoo artist is excited by it (after thinking I was nuts). lol I blog so if you want to see images check out Mammy Jane or PM me for a link :) x

Back