Anyone joined online ?

lol, I love James. Can you not make it to group at all? I'm on shift work so sometimes I only go once every 3 weeks. As long as your target is 7lbs you can be at target then slowly move target slowly down.

There are some weeks where I could go no problem, but I am working 300 miles away for the next 6-8 weeks (that is a whole other thread! Living in a Hotel like Alan Partridge!) so it makes life difficult.

I guess I will just have to accept that one day I have to go it alone- I will still have this site, and it is a loooooong way off too!

xxx

I've done body optimise (online) and now classes. You get the same kind of stuff from Body Opt. as the online class stuff, just don't get the class offers. I was doing shifts when i did Body Opt. and it worked well for me. Definately use the support here too, it's like a special class :)

I know it would be a faff CocktailPrincess, but you can attend classes all over the country, would that be a possibility? (I mean you register at your main class but just attend where you happen to be)

I know it would be a faff CocktailPrincess, but you can attend classes all over the country, would that be a possibility? (I mean you register at your main class but just attend where you happen to be)
This is something I will defo consider- I really think I will need the support long-term. I suppose the decision is still a long way off at the moment as I still have 4 stone to lose to target!!! Who knows what will happen in the time it takes me to lose that!!!

Thanks Judi xxxxxx

Back