Original Anyone just do "red" days?

minxie

One day at a time!
I have been losing and gaining the same few pounds since joining in October:( I've been doing extra easy but have been slipping and I think my biggest downfall is the carbs - I know that some people do very well on it but it's really not for me.

Does anyone else just do Original? I'm going to give it a try and see if that makes much difference.

Hey minixe, I'm the same with extra easy I can't stop myself once I get going with carbs lol I did 2 weeks red, and had really good losses, I think carb restriction is good for me. I'm doing extra easy for a week because I've been naughty and want to get bak on track and then it will be red all the way to target for me :)

Yeah i also do mainly red days ,I read an article once in a paper about how our bodies deal with carbs & protein and some people lost weight better on a protein rich diet but we are all different and it's trial & error so good luck

Thanks everyone, your losses are all inspiring so I think that's the way to go for me:):)

I do green and origional days but find origional harder to do because I don't really like veg and having just plates full of meat can be very boring and samey :( but when i do i have lots of joes sausages, burgers and pork and chicken chinese style steaks which are all really nice to munch :)

I have found that I prefer to do mainly red but will do extra easy on a Thursday (as I like to have a pasta dish after weigh in) and Friday because it's easier to have jacket potato for lunch then something meaty with bf for dinner
My body loses weight when I don't each as many carbs and I also get quite bloated
X

Back