Step 1 Sole Source Anyone just started SS?

i had a proper meal - roast chicken and veggies this weekend and it helped me get my focus back. Been 100% today. I need it to last for the rest of the week, which should be OK as my husband works away from home during the week and the kids only need their evening meal prepared
The weekends are just impossible as my husband likes to eat... A LOT!

Hello everyone, I have been looking at threads the past few days to keep me motivated and I was struggling to find one still active!!! So I am very pleased I have found you guys!

I am currently on day 4 of SS, finding it ok so far (hopefully not speaking to soon). I wasn't even hungry last night, I just really fancied something but I had my shake, had a bath and went to bed! So I got through it!

My first weigh in is on Friday!

What does everyone think of the spag bowl? I haven't tried it yet but I have heard good things!

Kase my OH raves about the spag bol - haven't tried it myself but I really love the Tikka Curry Rice one. Some people have hated it but I enjoyed it (probably because I'm trying to convince myself desperately it is real curry lol).

How you getting on? SS is tough but trust me so worth it when you see the results. I'm on Step 2 until I get my BMI down and then I can't wait to get onto SS as that is when the losses are the best :)

xxx

Hi CupcakeQueen!

I have been told by my consultant that I won't be allowed spag bol until at least the 3rd week because of carbs, so now I am scared to have it in case it slows down my losses lol (I know it probably won't).

SS is hard! But I am fully in ketosis now so I am managing well! Getting easier day by day! How are you getting on? How long have you been doing Cambridge for? I am currently on day 5 and I am feeling very full up, no more hungry pains or rumbling tummy! Got my first weigh in on Friday!!! :)

My target is to lose 65 pounds! I am only 19 years old and so overweight for my age/height :( xxx

Back