Anyone just starting?

Hi i'm starting tomorrow! Going to the shops first thing to stock up on oatbran and meat!
Are you starting soon? x

I'm on day 5! I'm finding it quite easy at the moment, but I'm sure that will change....

This site is great for staying motivated and getting loads of great meal ideas!

ceridwen said:
I'm on day 5! I'm finding it quite easy at the moment, but I'm sure that will change....

When did it start to get easy or did you find it easy from the start? How are your energy levels like? I want to keep my activity levels up so hopefully I won't get tired.

Jen84 said:
Hi i'm starting tomorrow! Going to the shops first thing to stock up on oatbran and meat!
Are you starting soon? x

Fab! Would be so motivating to have someone to do this with!

My only worry is I don't eat dairy, so I have oat bran but not sure what to have it with as I assume you can't have soya or rice milk?

Soya milk is fine if you can't drink regular milk (not sure about Rice Milk but one of the sages on here will know) :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Soya milk is fine if you can't drink regular milk (not sure about Rice Milk but one of the sages on here will know) :D

P x

Thanks :) I've just got regular unsweetened Sainsbury's basics range - should I get a different one?

Thanks :) I've just got regular unsweetened Sainsbury's basics range - should I get a different one?

That'll be absolutely fine, just make sure to keep it to the unsweetened variety.

Don't subscribe to the website, its apparently somewhat pedestrian and the people that give the advice are French and alot of what they say doesn't even make sense!

You'll get all the help you need here, good luck to you both.

Remember the key to this diet is being organised and always having something in that you can snack on if you need to, try to buy meat yourself and cook it so that you can be sure it doesn't have added naughties.

Don't forget the eggs either, I find a lovely omelet a real change when I'm done with eating meat!! I was a vegetarian for 16 years so really struggle to eat it sometimes

zakcat said:
That'll be absolutely fine, just make sure to keep it to the unsweetened variety.

Don't subscribe to the website, its apparently somewhat pedestrian and the people that give the advice are French and alot of what they say doesn't even make sense!

You'll get all the help you need here, good luck to you both.

Remember the key to this diet is being organised and always having something in that you can snack on if you need to, try to buy meat yourself and cook it so that you can be sure it doesn't have added naughties.

Don't forget the eggs either, I find a lovely omelet a real change when I'm done with eating meat!! I was a vegetarian for 16 years so really struggle to eat it sometimes

Thank you, that's really helpful :)

Hi Margarino!

I've found the first 5 days fairly easy, although I only had to do 3 days on attack, so knew I wouldn't have to wait long to introduce veggies, which kept me going. I've now settled in to a 1 day pure protein and 1 day protein/veg, and it's all going fine so far! :) (did suffer from meat fatigue slightly, but found loads of great recipes on this site to jazz things up)

I still manage to go to the gym, although I've been taking it easy whilst my body adjusts. Tomorrow I'm going to start pushing it hard at the gym again and see how my body copes :eek:

Hi Margarino!

I've found the first 5 days fairly easy, although I only had to do 3 days on attack, so knew I wouldn't have to wait long to introduce veggies, which kept me going. I've now settled in to a 1 day pure protein and 1 day protein/veg, and it's all going fine so far! :) (did suffer from meat fatigue slightly, but found loads of great recipes on this site to jazz things up)

I still manage to go to the gym, although I've been taking it easy whilst my body adjusts. Tomorrow I'm going to start pushing it hard at the gym again and see how my body copes :eek:

Thanks Ceridwen,
I'm going to try and do attack until Friday (4 days) then do PV on Sat and Sun because i am away and then alternate PP and PV from then on...

I have a personal training session on Friday but was hoping to get to the gym before then, but might just work out at home on the wii to see how i go, i don't want to overdo it! Good luck at the gym :)

Okay, so here is the plan so far......

Day 1 - Dukan

Breakfast - 3 slices of roast turkey
Lunch - Salmon dry fried
Dinner - ??? I am making spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce for OH and SIL, but not sure what i can have with meatballs that is Dukan friendly.... any ideas???

Snack - porridge with OB and soya milk

Can anyone help with dinner?

Hi all,

I just started the Dukan Diet today ... After many failed (well the diets weren't failed I lose weight but regain every time!) I'm hope this is the one!

I signed up for the website coaching ... And it is very vague but hey it was still cheaper than paying for SW or WW for each month so hopefully the support will keep me in line.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

B: hard boiled eggs - whites only
L: turkey breast
S: 0% yogurt
D: ? Curried chicken breasts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

I just started the Dukan Diet today ... After many failed (well the diets weren't failed I lose weight but regain every time!) I'm hope this is the one!

I signed up for the website coaching ... And it is very vague but hey it was still cheaper than paying for SW or WW for each month so hopefully the support will keep me in line.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

B: hard boiled eggs - whites only
L: turkey breast
S: 0% yogurt
D: ? Curried chicken breasts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why only the egg whites?

Okay, so here is the plan so far......

Day 1 - Dukan

Breakfast - 3 slices of roast turkey
Lunch - Salmon dry fried
Dinner - ??? I am making spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce for OH and SIL, but not sure what i can have with meatballs that is Dukan friendly.... any ideas???

Snack - porridge with OB and soya milk

Can anyone help with dinner?

Erm bit tricky if you're on Attack, maybe more meatballs......:D

Good luck, cheeky question, are you the Ceridwen from MSE?

Back