Anyone just starting?

Hi zakcat!

No, I'm just ceridwen from MM. I can't believe there's a ceridwen imposter on MSE!!! I'm going to check this out......;)

I only ever eat the whites ... Not a fan of the yoke ... Suits the PP great too! Not very exciting but filling so it'll keep me happy till I can have a good loom around and plan so nice tasty meals like everyone else on here! It's lovely to see all the options I was a bit scared it would be a daily ration of dry chicken, but there are so many great ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm finding it hard to get into the mindset for this, not following the plan 100% so according to the book, i'm not following the plan as its all or nothing - no cheating :( I don't know what's wrong with me, its like there is a sensible me that wants to lose weight and then an evil alice that just sabotages everything... Try again i guess.... :(

I'm only 2 days in but actually finding it ok and even went the gym last night and did run 1 of week 3 c25k which I was dreading but felt great after!
Just get straight back on it Alice, don't let a bad day turn into a bad week, month....! That's my problem too so avoiding all non Dukan things completely is the best way for me x

Jen84 said:
I'm only 2 days in but actually finding it ok and even went the gym last night and did run 1 of week 3 c25k which I was dreading but felt great after!
Just get straight back on it Alice, don't let a bad day turn into a bad week, month....! That's my problem too so avoiding all non Dukan things completely is the best way for me x

Thanks Jen! And well done on the exercise, sounds like you're doing really well :)

I have the same problem!
I start diet, try to do everythink whitout cheating and after few days I'm out of passion and promote. ;(
that day I eat everything and promise to myself that from tommorow I gonna be stronger etc. I hate my self for this :(
So like you...I start from today! Let's keep together, maybe it will be more easy...

Ponochka0308 said:
I have the same problem!
I start diet, try to do everythink whitout cheating and after few days I'm out of passion and promote. ;(
that day I eat everything and promise to myself that from tommorow I gonna be stronger etc. I hate my self for this :(
So like you...I start from today! Let's keep together, maybe it will be more easy...

Yes that would be great :D It's not good that we share this problem but maybe if we encourage each other we can overcome it!!

Ponochka0308 said:
I think to write diary, to share our minds, our rises and falls is the best ti keep on the way.. ;)

I have a diary but it's in the weight watchers section and I don't know how to bring it over, maybe we could start a new one together? Or do you prefer your own?

I have one alredy. Here in dukan diet forum diaries. Maybe you can start to write another here as well and we will subscribe each other..

Back