Anyone know about carb blocking pills?

onefatmama

Hi,

I have heard a little bit about carb blockers and phase 2 pills, but can anyone tell me if they work and which are the best to buy.

Thanks

ofm xx

Hey!

If you are on CD/LL/LT then I seriously wouldn't recommend them. They open a whole bag of worms and tend to allow people to think that they can eat anything after popping a couple of pills and that no damage will be done. While they get a good press (depending on where you read about them) they are designed to be taken by individuals such as bodybuilders in order that they achieve/maintain their ripped look. It's quite an extreme step to take if you ask me and not a particularly healthy (physical or emotional) approach to weight loss/food IMO. Popping pills won't help us to learn how/what/when to eat in order to achieve/maintain our slim bodies (when we get there).

Sorry it's not too scientific - just my experience of them via friends who have tampered!!!
xx

Definitely NOT to be taken whilst on a VLCD. Have no idea how good they are with a normal diet, but you shouldn't be taking things like this whilst following CD/LL/LT.

I think they are probably useless like every other diet pill there is. I actually bought into the idea that they (not carb blockers but different pills) could help me despite being skeptical, only pounds I lost were from my purse. :D

Back