Anyone know Darlington?

Karen1972

Gold Member
Hey guys

I'm off to Catterick this weekend for my brother's passing out parade with the Army... I understand that Darlington is the best place to go for a night out in this area - is that right? Can anyone recommend some good bars/clubs that won't be full of youngsters?? Average age of 30something would be fab!

I'll be out and about Thursday and Friday nights...

Cheers!

Hiya Karen, I live near Catterick :D . I have never had a night out in Darlington before so can not really comment on that I'm afraid. I used to have my night outs in Middlesbrough and Yarm and they are not much further out than Darlington from Catterick. As I dont have a social life anymore can't say where to go away from the youngsters. So I'm no use what so ever to ya! lol I used to like the Black Bull in Yarm only coz thats where the Boro players used to go! :D Good Luck hun x x

Hi Annette

Well thanks anyway hun!! My brother has been out in Darlington a few times but he's only 24 and we have very different tastes in bars and clubs... my mum and dad will be with us though so we'll have to go to more mature places haha..

Thanks again,

Back