Anyone know much about sports nutrition?

choccybuttons

Hi:party0019:

Im only asking because Iv seen a few posts with people doing sw and lots of exercise:character00115: but not seeing any/much movement on the scales (inc myself at times)

So I figure it might be better to look at sw from a sports nutrition stand point to see if changing what a bod eats (sw style if course) helps their weight loss.

Iv been looking through the internet and seems important to each within 30mins if exercise even if its just a banana and a yogurt.

I would be interested to hear other peoples advice and opinions:flirt2:.

I'm interested also. I do a lot of exercise and have lost major inches, currently wearing a comfortable 16, but not shifting on the scales since like forever. I wonder how the biggest loser contestants lose that much weight when they seem to do so much exercise :eek::confused:. I have started doing 2 bootcamp DVD's and my 16's are getting a tiny bit loose. It's so frustrating, I don't want to be a size 14 weighing 14st something.

Muscles are 70% water and will retain water to repair themselves until they are used to your new regime. You may find it takes a few weeks to settle and although you have already had the inch loss, it will be followed by a big weight loss if you can stick with it :) it may seem disheartening now, but it will be worth it! Keep your water intake up. I started jogging a little while ago, yet have gained for the last two weeks - my scales are now showing a 4lb loss so far this week and still got 4 days to go x

Back