Anyone know?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by joh117, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Can you take sudafed while on LL? I am full of cold but am wary of what I can take to try and relieve it.

Any advice appreciated

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hiya Jo, I don't think you can but I am not an expert!! Have you tried olbas oil and steam. There are some nose drops you can by "ovlatrine" or something like that, they will clear the stuffiest of noses!! Boots sell it from behind the counter!!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

4. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

i find the water flavourings in hot water with soluble aspirin are great - just like a Lemsip or Beechams. If you really need anything else, you can ask the chemist for sugar-free versions. The normal cold remedies tend to be full of sugar but there are sugar-free versions for diabetics - usually hidden away though so you have to ask. Hope you get well soon.

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Thing is on this one, health is important, so if you need something then its worth a check with your counsellor, who can always check with head office.

I had flu, back in December, it was awfull and I lived off lemsip max strength, I felt so much better for taking them.

Get well soon hun, other things are paracetomol in the water flavourings, made warm x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.