Anyone moved from Atkins???

Hey :)

Just wondering if anyone has moved from Atkins to SW, and if so what kind of results did you have?

Thanks in advance :D

Hey :)

Just wondering if anyone has moved from Atkins to SW, and if so what kind of results did you have?

Thanks in advance :D

Hiya,

I've just moved from Atkins and fasting and first weigh in tomoz so will let u know. Stuck to mainly red days Tho as carbs don't do well for me x

Hey hun :)

Thanks for your reply. I've been doing Atkins (only for 4 weeks) but I'm missing SW. I think I'm gonna do red days for a while too cause I really don't want to put the stone back on that I've lost on Atkins. Maybe I'll gradually introduce the odd green day after a while.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck hun and please update me tomorrow :D xx

I did Dukan last year which is very similar with low/no carbs etc and lost 2 stone quickly.I successfully put it all back on since then - I started SW Extra easy about 4 weeks ago - had a week away where I put on weight but then lost it the next week. I am finding it very slow compared to Dukan ( I know exactly why and its a good thing) but.... might have to swap to mostly red days and EE on weekends. I couldn't actually face going back on Dukan - it was far too strict for me so I am hoping that SW is the way to go for me!! Good Luck on your journey and keep up with this site too - its fab x

Hi same here I lost nearly 3 stone on Cambridge whist I haven't put all of it back on I've put on about 10lbs mainly due to giving up smoking. So I am here to try an shift this for good and start a proper healthy relationship with food.
Tori x

I've moved from low carb. I must say SW isn't doing anything for me yet :(

Hey hun :)

Thanks for your reply. I've been doing Atkins (only for 4 weeks) but I'm missing SW. I think I'm gonna do red days for a while too cause I really don't want to put the stone back on that I've lost on Atkins. Maybe I'll gradually introduce the odd green day after a while.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck hun and please update me tomorrow :D xx

1lb off which is not much but better than a gain! Think ill give it a month and see what happens and if not great return to atkins x

Hun, that's still fab! Every loss is great, epsecially after coming on to it from another diet :D

I'm gonna give it a month too, see how I get on. I expect to stay the same or maybe put on a lb my first week, but then I'm hoping I start to lose.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us :p

Good luck to everyone else that's giving it a go too! We'll never know unless we try xxx

I did Atkins last year and lost two stone however I piled it all back on again pretty swiftly. I would say red days would be your best bet for getting into the swing of things and then alternating with green eventually once your body has gotten used to the small amount of carbs being back in your diet.
Rhian x

Back