Anyone moved from SS+ To SS?

Naturally_Stush

If so, how did u find it?
I dont want my body to go into starvation mode again.
Just wanted to get people's feelings on this.
Is it a good idea?

Hi there, I'm on my fourth week of restart. Started on ss+. Week 1 lost 7lbs, week 2 lost 2lbs, week 3 lost NOTHING despite sticking 100%
CDC suggested going to ss as she said I don't have a huge amount of weight to go 16lbs. She said it might help to get the ball rolling. Since Monday my scales show -3lbs.
I don't mind just having the shakes but I found the milk allowance to be a Godsend for my coffees at work. Never mind, starting to get used to them black again.
Whatever you chose to do - good luck.
Ceri

Hi Ceri
The post was interesting, I just added one similar and I feel that I wont make a massive difference this week as my scales are the same as the CDC's and so far about a pound (again) that means the scales of the CDC on weigh in will be a pound loss this week although I have stuck 100% to the plan.
truly gutted!

Hi girls,
Please stop worrying about those pesky scales!!:D I am doing SS+ and have lost nearly 2.5 stone in 8 weeks. Some weeks i have maybe only a lb or 2 off and others a bit more - it all averages out about 3lbs a week!! I only lost 2lbs this week but there was a HUGE inch loss!! Really don't understand it myself how the body works but i was last at work on Monday, went back yesterday afternoon and my work belt actually fell down!!:eek: Yet i had only lost about 1lb since then - pretty amazing!! I try not to obsess about the scales and just let people's reactions and the fit of my clothes guide me!!

Keep up your good work - SS+ does work!! Have faith.:p

i have to admit to being one of the scales obsessed people and i agree its just not healthy i did ss for one week then ss+ till date 4 weeks i think u are meant to remain in ketosis for both ss and ss+ so i guess its what yr most comfortable with good luck xxxxxxx

Back