Anyone need a welcome back???

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Anyone lurking who wants a hitch up on to the wagon???? Its 16 weeks today until Christmas so even at 1lb loss a week (which is a healthy realistic target) you could be over a stone lighter..... We are waiting with spare seats & extra strong seatbelts if you need us, the wagon crew xx

Lexie2005 said:
Anyone lurking who wants a hitch up on to the wagon???? Its 16 weeks today until Christmas so even at 1lb loss a week (which is a healthy realistic target) you could be over a stone lighter..... We are waiting with spare seats & extra strong seatbelts if you need us, the wagon crew xx

I'm back and need a welcome and an extra strong seatbelt.

Hi welcome back. Grab hold tight . Lexie fastens you in well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

strachan51 said:
I'm back and need a welcome and an extra strong seatbelt.

Yay welcome back! As I said to you earlier we are all here to support & help each other & I may tighten the belts well but woah watch out for Kat & Kirsty if you try to escape!!! Xx

Hey everyone I've been lurking the past few days. I've been dissapointed with myself too! but remember when we had the pills... we may have had a lapse but we got back to it so we could get weighed in and our next months supply. Well thats how it worked for me. 16 weeks till christmas! Lexie is right lets really support each other and just a pound a week would make such a difference!

Welcome back Roo :) you can do it. We just need to persevere Nd rember that although the polls were great it's us that does it . We are the willpower to succeed we are the determination to get to goal.
Fasten your seatbelt. Christmas isn't far away :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Yes it's shocking how habits become normal so fast. But I guess the good news is that it works both ways. I'm going to try to "act as if" because on the orlistat even looking at foods with a lot of fat in them made me feel quite sick. (We all know those pictures lol!) My signature needs updating. I have put on more than half a stone in the 4 months since coming off the pills! If I lose twice that over the next just-under 4 months till the new year I'll be very happy with that.

Hiya Roo and Kat. Yes Christmas is so near and I know if I start now I'll be so pleased with myself by Christmas if I've lost a stone or more and on the downside gutted if I don't get myself sorted. I may be popping in here a lot asking people to shout at me if I have anymore wobbles!

Good luck everyone x x

Alison do you have xen, sorry I get confused as to who still has stock & who is waiting (hopefully no-one will struggle soon) That was what kept me on the straight & narrow when I was struggling to stay on track, even now I have them in my handbag & medicine cabinet in case I fall off & can't clamber back up. Even at the weekend I considered it as I gained almost 2lbs last week & then was worried whether I would think sod it (luckily I didn't!).

As you say just think at 1lb a week you could be just over a stone less by Christmas making you really close to being 12 stone something.....

Xx

Thanks Lexie, yes I'll concentrate on Christmas for now and hopefully that'll help me. I do have supplies left luckily and have started taking them today again. I need to get some weight off tho as I've no chance of getting any more unless I show a loss at the Docs. A lot of this is emotional eating for me, if my head's not in the right place I don't have a chance. Gonna concentrate on getting back into the 13's now and then the lovely 12's which would be amazing

I'm back, I have orlistat and have started taking it again yesterday because I was away for the weekend, I'm back at the gym next week too now I've got free time back :)

I'm back, I have orlistat and have started taking it again yesterday because I was away for the weekend, I'm back at the gym next week too now I've got free time back :)

Welcome back, now remember how well it worked for you before & use that to spurr you on & get yourself in to the right frame of mind so that if they go out of stock again you know you can do it! xx

yes, i need a welcome back. i've struggled with my weight for the largest part of this year. got my prescription filled today, 2 weeks after my GP gave me it. sadly though i've already made plans for the weekend so i'm starting the tablets again on monday and i'm a whopping 15st 9lbs.

zoso said:
yes, i need a welcome back. i've struggled with my weight for the largest part of this year. got my prescription filled today, 2 weeks after my GP gave me it. sadly though i've already made plans for the weekend so i'm starting the tablets again on monday and i'm a whopping 15st 9lbs.

Hi & welcome back!

Right have a lovely weekend & then Monday go for it. For the record that's not whopping I was 3 stone more.... Xx

Im back! I think I need one of those extra strong seatbelts and have you got a seat belt extender too please? My size 26 butt is a bit big :(

Well I managed about 3 great months, lost 20lbs, got a really awful flu, ran out of pills and then summer hit and I had three kids at home all day every day :/ I am pretty sure I have regained most of it back but I haven't dared to step on the scales.
I have been back on the healthy eating for the past week really focusing on what I eat and using Slimmm milkshakes when I skip a meal (usually skip at least one meal a day, often only eat once a day) and today I got a call from the chemist, FINALLY a box of oralistat all for ME :D I also rang in town and the chemist near my bus station got those electronic scales in so I don't need two buses to weigh weekly now. Feels like everything has fallen into place. I've even started organizing some over winter crops to grow and some for next spring to sow so that I can grow my own veg. I feel happy and confident this will work... 10 stone (give or take) to loose, I can do this :D

I new a welcome without the back! Lol

I have been doing slim fast for a few weeks whilst waiting for the xen to come back in stock! I got some today - I love it because I am prone to fall off the diet wagon and have a take away but when on xen 9/10 I resist because of the side effects I would get after - an one the 1/10 I do cave in the side effects put me off for some time!! Lol

So hello everyone! When I was first prescribed xen a year ago I was 15 stone 10

I now weigh about 13 10 (haven't weighed this week it's TOTM I don't weigh that week as it always disheartens me!) so I still have another 3 and a half ish stone - although I try not to concentrate on the numbers - really my goal is size 10/12!

I'm a busy mum of 3 who is also a teaching assistant and OU maths degree student!

Of to a wedding today so starting xen again on Monday - I hardly ever go out so think I deserve to enjoy myself today!!!

Hope everyone is good! X

Back