Anyone need to lose 5 stone?

Hi All,

I've just joined so I thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Darren and I have lots of weight to loose. At last count I weighed 20 stone.

I feel addicted to food and barely do any excercise but it's time to make a change.

I want to loose 5+ stone so I'll join you all on this journey, to be honest just having someone to speak to on here will be a relief as I'm not sure I could do it on my own.

Hi Darren good luck with your weight lose if u need to talk to anyone we are all in the same place as you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Darren

Good Luck, we are all in the same boat hey. I am on day one of week 2, week one was a great 2.6kg loss, that is the most I have lost in my first week since I got to goal 15 years ago, appears I found my mojo!!!

Hi everyone! Room for a (not so) little one?

Im currently just under 17 stone and would like to get down to 9 stone, so have a ma-hoo-sive 8 whole stone to lose :(

We can do this guys and girls!

Hiya, good luck we can all do it together x

Lets all stick together and we will do it,started walking today like kernow Jo not as fr as she does but it`s a start,will tell you how many steps i did tomorrow,got to go to work soon.

Hi everyone.im in the same boat. Ive lost nearly 2 stone in total . It has been very up and down i started last oct and lost 22 lb but from jan to aug i put on 11 of it but back in the zone now and have lost another 16.5 lb. I still have 5.5 stone still to lose but hopefully will do it this time. Best of luck to everyone x x

Just been to wi and lost 6lbs I'm very happy!!!!!!!!! 21lbs in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Only 72 left to go!!!!! Onwards and downwards

hayley 29 said:
Just been to wi and lost 6lbs I'm very happy!!!!!!!!! 21lbs in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Only 72 left to go!!!!! Onwards and downwards

That's fantastic! What's ur secret wish I could lose that much in a week

Following SW extra easy! Eating super free foods in the day then a balanced meal at night! Also going to the gym every other day! I was shocked at the loss!

Doing extra easy on SW. I have super free foods all day then a balanced meal at night. Also go to the gym at least 4 times a week x

I tried sw but found it difficult doing extra easy as you have to have 1/3 superfree with each meal

Well done everyone. We will have those 5+ stones gone in no time x x

Well done that's fab!
Extra easy/red/green are all plans with slimming world, I use WI a bit which stands for weigh in and I think I use DH sometimes which stands for darling husband.
Hope that's cleared up some of the thing for u, keep up all the excellent work! And a huge well done xxx

brads27 - have you been doing any exercise alongside the low fat diet?

Well I'm now on week 3 & I've lost 9lb in the first 2 weeks, just can't wait to go down a clothes size cos I've got some lovely trousers!!

Back