Anyone new to CD want a diet buddy?

vampalicious

Silver Member
hiya,
im starting CD on Wednesday, just wondering if theres any one else that is just starting thats wants a diet buddy to chat to on msn, text, just have a natter with about it to help each other through it just let me know!
im nikki aged 29 mum to 4 girls
x

hiya!
i weigh 17.7lb i got down to 14 stone before i had my baby but put it all back on again,
i want to get back to 14 stone, and then start again and lose more, hopefully it wont take me that long!
How did your first day go? how are you feeling?
x

hi
so far i feel fine was feeling hungry b4 when the OH was having a pizza meal and i was sat drinking my chocolate n mint, we normally share the meal lol.
i think my 1st day went well i drank loadssssss of water which isn’t me, i have like 1 glass if any.
I was lucky i had small babies so didn’t put on much weight, its all piled up since my youngest went to school iv been at home all day eating the wrong kind of foods and no exercise at all. how are you finding it this time round with a little 1 to look after as well?

Hiya Nikki, I started yesterday which was quite a good day, it's a bit harder today but nothing I can't handle and as you can see by all the inspirational photos it's going to be worth it.

My name is Bev I am 35 and I want to become a mum, that's the reason I am doing this diet, I have about 7 stone to lose.....

Hi i started today been abit naughty had mince pie and a biscuit i feel like rubbish. WHY CANT I DO THIS. Not giving up hoping this website will help me.

dream girl, 3 of my babies were over 9lb, my biggest was 10lb 2oz lol
starting CD tomorrow so cant wait, like you i dont drink water at all but i can if i want so it shouldnt be a problem,
my daughter has got cystic fibrosis and diabetes so i get the ketostix free so ill be testing like twice a say to see if im in ketosis lol!

Hi Bev, well as you have probably already read your fertility greatly increases when you lose weight so hopefully it will help! i would say in total i also have 7 stone to lose, seen as i weigh over 17 stone and want to be 10 stone something, but im taking it a stone at a time.

Hi Kate, tomorrow is another day, forget about the mince pie and biscuit and start again fresh tomorrow, c,mon you can do this!

Hey V and girls :) I started last wednesday and i have my WI today at 1pm :S Here are my vital stats lol

Height 5'6
Weight 220 (15st 10)
Kids - non
CD experience - restarter
Wish end goal - 10st 6lb
realistic end goal - 12 st
first goal get under 15st :)

Feel free to add me to your msn [email protected] :)

hi vamp how r u finding the diet so far? im on day three but feel really hungry, last two days went fine still having trouble with the water but drinking 2 1/2 litres hope 2day goes good 4 u and well done for making a start. all my kids were small 2 weighing in at 4lb 10oz n 1 at 5lbs.
I’ve always been a the heavy side since a teenager so never realised i was getting bigger or i didn’t admit to it.
my husband hasn’t ever complained about my weight even now when i feel huge im 12st n 4lbs he thinks im fine lol. but i knw its now or never which is why iv taken the 1st step to a new me.
Hi kate how are you finding the diet does it get better as the days go on or harder? Do let us know ur result from the weighin hope u guyz have a nice evening even tho its freezing outside.

hiya, well first day has gone good, ive tried a banana, choc mint and butterscotch and to be honest i didnt like any of them but will plod on!
ive had 2 and a half litres of water, thats all i can manage, because my stomach swishes when i move its so full of it lol
i feel a little funny, but i realise its probably because i usualy have 8 coffees a day but i cant face them without milk and sugar so i havnt had any,
My partner also has never mentiuoned my weight, he loves me no matter what size i am and he always tells me im beautiful but us girls need to do this for ourselves dont we!!
well im taking it day by day not week by week, will be easier to cope with if i think that way!
night all.
x

hiya, well first day has gone good, ive tried a banana, choc mint and butterscotch and to be honest i didnt like any of them but will plod on!
ive had 2 and a half litres of water, thats all i can manage, because my stomach swishes when i move its so full of it lol
i feel a little funny, but i realise its probably because i usualy have 8 coffees a day but i cant face them without milk and sugar so i havnt had any,
My partner also has never mentiuoned my weight, he loves me no matter what size i am and he always tells me im beautiful but us girls need to do this for ourselves dont we!!
well im taking it day by day not week by week, will be easier to cope with if i think that way!
night all.
x

Massive well done on getting through your first day!!!:clap:

Stick with it and the taste of the packs will get easier I promise. Try as many different flavours as you can.:)

The water intake will get better as well and if you struggle to drink it cold when it's freezing outside already:eek:, then drink it warm and it will be easier to get down.

You're doing great, here's to day 2!!!!

Lacey..xx:D

hi vamp how r u finding the diet so far? im on day three but feel really hungry, last two days went fine still having trouble with the water but drinking 2 1/2 litres hope 2day goes good 4 u and well done for making a start. all my kids were small 2 weighing in at 4lb 10oz n 1 at 5lbs.
I’ve always been a the heavy side since a teenager so never realised i was getting bigger or i didn’t admit to it.
my husband hasn’t ever complained about my weight even now when i feel huge im 12st n 4lbs he thinks im fine lol. but i knw its now or never which is why iv taken the 1st step to a new me.
Hi kate how are you finding the diet does it get better as the days go on or harder? Do let us know ur result from the weighin hope u guyz have a nice evening even tho its freezing outside.

Keep going DG :) You're nearly at day 4. Very well done to you..xxx :D

thanks Lacey!!! i cant wait for my 1st weigh in!
ill try different flavours tomorrow, there must be one i like lol
and your right about the water, i tried drinking it from the fridge and its much easier to have when its at room temperature!
:)

Well it sounds like we all have lovely partners :) my partner has always said he loves me as I am, aren't we lucky girls :D

Stick at it Nikki, I am on day 5 and I feel really good, day 3 was a bad day for me as I felt weak, dizzy and nauseous but since then I have felt great which I am sure means ketosis has kicked in big time and to top it all off I got on the scales this morning and I have lost 9lbs already so it's really worth it, just about to have my first shake of the day :D butterscotch yummy!!

Well it sounds like we all have lovely partners :) my partner has always said he loves me as I am, aren't we lucky girls :D

Stick at it Nikki, I am on day 5 and I feel really good, day 3 was a bad day for me as I felt weak, dizzy and nauseous but since then I have felt great which I am sure means ketosis has kicked in big time and to top it all off I got on the scales this morning and I have lost 9lbs already so it's really worth it, just about to have my first shake of the day :D butterscotch yummy!!

hiya,
well im on day 3 and feel fine!!
ive had no side effects yet and im in ketosis already so i feel great!! :)
tried a strawberry shake this morning and its the best yet! maybe i should just stick to the boring flavors and avoid the toffee. butterscotch ect as i find them vile lol

Hello new to CD

Hi ..I started mon 11th may..today I was told by a friend I shouldnt be having porridge until I establish ketosis,CDC never told me that and she said I should have 4 sachets a day...I'm 5'4" so checked in my book and just having 3 now as it cost me £64 last week for 10days supply!! I'm drinking lots of water and I will NOT be having porridge again,which I hate anyway!! Good luck to all ..its my WI on Wed so I'll let you know!! Jan xx:)

Back