Anyone (Newbies) want to join me on the journey of lipotrim weight loss?

thanks will look into it the stuff I was on was the fibre diet from holland and barratt! I also use the aloe vera colan cleanse from there but as I say dont know more since on this! defo will need to do something tho cos when I was on celebrity slim and Atkins I had to stop both due to having problems! as I have IBS! oh well if catch it early enough I will be fine and think the water on this defo helps x

hey Dreamer ....welcome! I am on day 3 so only a bit ahead of you.... but can say it does get better :) I am feeling really motivated and happy :) advice I would give is to follow some of the tips with regard to the shakes ... my fav is vanilla with a spoon full of coffee and add 6 ice cubes to water and blend.. actually look forward to it now he he! I personally cant stomach the strawberry! so taking them back today and get couple of soups and a flap jack to try! the way I look at it... everyones taste buds are different! I have read on here that some people love the strawberry but it makes me gag! So If I was you I would give them all a try and decide yourself... as someone has mentioned its like marmite... you either love it or loathe it :)

good luck and stay strong... it does get better :) x

Thanks a lot Lucy I'm just having my second now... Attempted the chocolate mouse but it didn't really work!! Right now I'd love to be on day 3 and I'm glad your feeling good :) I'll be back later, have a good day!

Thanks a lot Lucy I'm just having my second now... Attempted the chocolate mouse but it didn't really work!! Right now I'd love to be on day 3 and I'm glad your feeling good :) I'll be back later, have a good day!

Hi I tried the chocolate mouse! turned out a cream texture:rolleyes: but far to sickly for me! think I will stick to vanilla and coffee:D defo my fave! going to get some chicken soup in bit, so will let u know my verdict!

Yes I'll be interested in that, I've heard it tastes a bit like a cuppa soup and right now that sounds amazing!!

well my pharmacist didn't even know they did soup ...:rolleyes: so I informed him they did! they had no vanilla shakes either.. so got to go back wed afternoon... I was solooking forward to trying the soup... how bad is that despite people saying its vile he he:eek:

hope your day has gone well, I feeling crap and really cold and tired... and hungry:cry: so going to take myself off for an early night x

Hey!! I'm Helen, 22yrs,5ft62 and 12st6lbs. I'm coming to the end of my first day :) Can I join you guys too, I really think I'll need the help. So far ( in less than 24 hours haha) its had its ups and downs,. massive temptations at the seaside today ice creams, fish and chips etc, but I've manage to stick to it religiously. Hope you guys are all doing well. Oh I was wondering, as for adding coffee to a vanilla shake, do you think it can be any coffee, as I have a beautiful Irish cream flavored one ( Baileys coffee :):)) Or do we think that would be against the rules, it is probs loaded with calories, but hey a gal can dream. Keep up the good work everyone

Hi Helen! Welcome and it does get easier! U actually start to looking forward to the shakes! I had a soup tonight... And to be honest its not that bad! Bit salty! But drinkable I thought! But missed my shake ha ha! I just have the vanilla with decaff coffee in, its lovely. I didn't like the strawberry, and choc ok with coffee in but vanilla my fav! Think cos I am not a sweet lover. Had a peanut flapjack the other day and I would liken it to eating peanut butter! Its not like cardboard. Yes it take time to eat... Its the gluggy taste peanut gives u if ever eaten it? Anyways I am getting more as I slipped yesterday as was out all day and forgot shake! So been beating self up since! So if I have them I can least throw in bag as an emergency!
As for flavoured coffees I dont think u can as most prob have sweetners in it! Check an if it dont maybe ring helpline? X

Ok, so i'm on day 3 now, and I had a disaster last night, I was soooooo hungry and gave in and had a cupasoup =133cal :( I felt so full afterwards but terrible for giving up so early, back on the wagon today and must admit I'm not feeling anywhere near as hungry today, maybe things will start to get a little easier. I think the worst time for me is about 8pm, I seem to dip and just want to eat everything, how about you guys? I've had a sneaky weigh in today and have lost 4lbs, so its deffo made me more motivated to keep to this 100%, this is by far the hardest diet I've ever tried, but the results are amazing. Hope you guys are still doing well :) And welcome to Caziedalts! Hope you stay on here for chats and support :) xox

welcome Caz you will do fine hun and everyone is great on here! give me a shout if you need a moan or want me to add you on facebook for extra support :)
Jest glad you back on the wagon! you have to be careful if you have other foods as its not only the calories its the carbs! You defo dont want to be eating any carbs as might throw you out of ketosis! make sure you are drinking plenty of water x

second weigh in today and I have lost 4.3lb... which means I have lost 15.3lb in 2 weeks:D Cant tell you how much better I feel, so much more energy and being able to run around with my son! everyone is noticing the difference and its a fab feeling and driving me to continue for few more weeks! the pharmacist said the loss will average around 4lb or little bit less now each week and that I will really begin to see changes as it will be now burning pure fat!.... so wonder if I can direct it to munch on my backside and thighs:D ha ha

hope everyone is doing ok and apologise again for not being on as juggling between two houses at the mo, as decorating one before we move in! so next few weeks I am going to meet myself coming backwards:eek: x

Well done on your loss caz that is great! Has it inspired u to carry on? I am doing ok this week, really into it now I think! I got the peanut flapjacks last week and they are really helping! Have it for lunch and haven't been having shake til later in evening! They aren't as bad as people make out they just taste of peanut butter! Yes they are a bit dry but I eat mine with a coffee Makes a welcome change eating it rather than drinking shake! X

Hey,

I'm on day 7, my weigh in is tomorrow!! I had a sneaky weigh in on day 3 to keep me motivated and I was 7lbs down!! Even if I have only lost that I will be happy but am secretly hoping for a 8-10lbs loss now (fingers crossed)

I am not feeling hungry at all today!? Maybe ketosis has finally kicked in!? One problem I am having is my tongue feels yucky, I suppose its because the shakes but a tad annoying lol.

How are you all doing? What days are you on now?

Goodluck xxx

Hi, yes I had that yucky taste! Try brushing ur tongue and use the mouthwash. I got the breath strips that they recommend on lipo site, chemist ordered them in for me! I am on day 23. Had a shaky last few days... But back focussing today! No food will pass my lips... Want a good loss this week x

Back