Anyone newley preggers?? :-)

Lianna

Silver Member
Im 7 weeks and 2 days, cant stop eating junk!! still going to W.I at slimming world but my gosh cant stop eating rubbish!! how can i get back on track???PLEASE HELP

Hi Lianna, I'm just 5 weeks. I was on Exante but I'm thinking of doing slimming world now. What extra do you have to extra easy plan when preg? I've been genuinely hungry every 3-4 hours is that what's making you grab for anything? I've put on 8lbs in two weeks which is ridiculous so I want to get a handle on it now. The stress waiting for first scan doesn't help either. Good luck!

Hello Darling, So far I have been eating everything and anything!! Im going to do slimming world from tommorow you get 2 of each healthy extras on slimming world, plus have your 15 syns a day! We can do this together :) x

Hiya, yes we can! It's all so much to take in. My mother in law is a slimming world expert but we aren't going to tell her until after 12 week scan. She's always nagging me to be on one diet or another so I don't like asking her. How're you feeling? I've no real symptoms yet.

I feel on top of the world, no sickness at all, just sat at home waiting to go to aqua fit :), been eating really bad though, tomorrow is the day to get back with the healthy eating :) how are you feeling xx

Hi sorry I've been absent I just got in from work and I'm exhausted. Had a house full of visitors foe a week too. They left today. How're you? I've been dizzy today but that might just be 14 hours work. Still feels a bit unreal. I just wish scan day would come then I know. Hope all is ok with u. I've got to go to sleep. Up at 5 am again. Yawn. Take care.

Back