anyone on CD that is around 18 stone and 5ft9in?Xxx

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Just wondered what sort of results people may have had around the same stats as me xx

I was just shy of 18st and exactly 5'9 almost three weeks ago. I'm now 16'6-does that help? I've been doing SS for those weeks and dropped a dress size already... :)

I started at 20 stone 8lb just 16 weeks ago, and i'm now 16 stone 8lb. I'm 5ft 7! :)

ChrissyRiley said:
Just wondered what sort of results people may have had around the same stats as me xx

I'm 5'5" and I started 11 weeks ago at 19.5 and now I am 15.12

I'm 5'6" and I started 7 weeks ago at 18.8 3/4 and now I am 15.10 3/4.

I'm only a diddy 5' 4", but started 9 weeks ago at 20st 1lb and am now 16st 7lbs (3st 8lbs lost).
Just reading everyone's posts - we're all doing so well!!
Potter x

I'm 5ft 10 and started at 19st 11. Two weeks later I am 18st 4.

WOW! Thankyou all for the replies! You're all so inspiring! I cant wait to get started on monday! I'm nervous as I have a very addictive personality and am very much in love with eating lol! But I need surgery on my spine and I dont wanna go under the knife at this size! Also, the fella is taking me to Tunisia in october, and I dont wanna be a gross blob on the beach!xx

Ooh just seen your thread, I'm 5.9 but was a bit bigger, started at 20.5 and am now at 17.8 or 17.6 according to my consultants scales - I started on the diet on the 26th April so have lost 1-3 lbs under 3 stone

Good luck

Lx

Back