anyone on day 3 ??

Anyone on day 3 how you finding it ?
Day 1 i found very easy a little hungry but nothing else, Day 2 i had a bad head all day not hungry at all and today Day 3 ive felt sick all day peed on a ketosick and im in ketosis so this maybe why. Just wondering if anyones on same day as me and how u finding it :)

I wrote this on my diary to but thought I would post it here:

"I've had headaches, but not sure of its the diet or cold. I've not felt sick though
:(

Hope your ok?

I know some people have a can of coke zero a day to get them through - Its not in the CD rules but I know you can have it on Exante (which is also a ketosis diet)
You can't have diet coke because of the citric-acid, it will knock you out of ketosis."

Heyy, yeah I'm on day 3 of ss too, been having quite a few headaches n feel quite dizzy not to mention I've been quite hungry over the past few days! And I can't stop peeing! Which is exciting as it means it's working :) I don't have any ketostix though do you think I'll be in ketosis by now? What symptoms are there? Xx

Heyy, yeah I'm on day 3 of ss too, been having quite a few headaches n feel quite dizzy not to mention I've been quite hungry over the past few days! And I can't stop peeing! Which is exciting as it means it's working :) I don't have any ketostix though do you think I'll be in ketosis by now? What symptoms are there? Xx

It usually takes me 4 days - however if you were low carb before you could be in ketosis already. I always get a funny taste in my mouth... Hope that helps - well done on getting to day 3 :)

I'm on day 3!

I've found drinking plenty of red bush tea is getting me through the hunger - really need some motivational help right now, I have had to sit next to my colleague eating peanut m&ms all day and in a moment of madness I put one in my mouth. It lasted 3 seconds before I spat it back out into the bin. Is this what my future holds?!!!

I wish you all lots of luck and hope we can help each other through... x

KateyLouLa said:
I'm on day 3!

I've found drinking plenty of red bush tea is getting me through the hunger - really need some motivational help right now, I have had to sit next to my colleague eating peanut m&ms all day and in a moment of madness I put one in my mouth. It lasted 3 seconds before I spat it back out into the bin. Is this what my future holds?!!!

I wish you all lots of luck and hope we can help each other through... x

I've been drinking green tea but may go in for red bush! Anything to increase my menu size lol. It's funny, my colleague gave me a skittle yesterday and I chewed it then realised what I was doing! Spat it back out, my colleague said 'it's only a one skittle!' but it's a slippery slope! If we allow a skittle that could end up turning into a whole packet or a cheesecake very easily! People don't understand lol. I am still hungry b rumbley tummy, I feel v thirsty and funny metal taste in mouth, also get a bit lightheaded and cold, I hope ketosis has started!!
We can all support each other through these times, I'm happy to offer my support services :p if u wanna buddy up as we started same day that would be cool :) I'm hungry... xxx

Hey I am on day 4 today! First 3 days were AWFUL! I was actually in tears on day 2 as was soooo hungry and kiddies were stressing me out and felt i couldnt cope and sooo nearly stuffed my face with cake! BUT i resisted and am so glad I did and woke up today 6am full of energy! Hunger gone! Feel so energetic and have been cleaning all day like a mad woman! PLUS i weighed today and have lost 9lbs already!!!! Canot believe it! I feel so much slimmer already and my jacket which was pretty tight is much much looser!! All i can say is carry on! From what i have read day 4 or 5 you feel much better, well i certainly do! And regarding having diet coke or coke zero I have researched this ALOT and asked my counsultant and its a big no no as can kick you out of ketosis! Some may be alright on it but others not. Im not going to risk it! My start weight was 12 st 8lbs, im now 11st 13lbs and goal is 9 stone by August as am bridemaid for my sister and the other 3 bridesmaids are all like size 8-10! Plus got 2 holidays(Dubai, Egypt) in Sept/Nov and cant think of anything worse than another holiday wrapped up in a kaftan!! :)

hi all thanks for replys nice to know im not alone- sarah im not going to have coke zero if i do ill end up having 2litres of diet coke im addicted to the stuff, ive been really busy today it got to 8pm and i realised id only had 2 shakes so ive had another one and off to bed, my sickness has eased off loads im finding the hunger really easy it was just the headaches and sickness i found hard.
i made tea aberdeen steak burgers with fried onions and chutney i could of ate one not for the hunger just for the smell but i didnt, i also baked a birthday cake for hubby and resisted having a slice and i know how tastey it was thats how im fat heehee. so im coping well with resisting food, it better show on the scales tho
well done everyone whos got this far and further looking forward to day 4 :)

Well done Hun, when I did lighter life I wasn't hungry from the beginning, it makes it easier! Alas this time around I haven't been so lucky, absolutely starving most of the day! Sounds like you are in a good place mentally for the diet, it is a big focus but what's a better thing to focus on other than yourself :p one of the things that pushed me to do this diet was the fact that I work in a call centre for Plusnet, honestly I've been there a few month n it's mind numbing! There's nothing for me to focus on and I'm used to at least being in education! So CD is partly happening cuz u need a focus, and this is something that needs doing. Looks like I have some interviews coming up for teaching jobs in Spain and when I go abroad i still be looking like a beached whale cross with a pig in a wig or similar. I think this diet does wonders not only for your self esteem but your self belief. Since LL I've been a whole new person even though I put weight back on... Just need body to catch up with head.
When's your weigh in Sarah?
I say bring on day 4! Everyone on here is so inspiring. X

Morning all!

Rider - I'd love to buddy up, it's good to get chatting to a few people who are on the same day, hopefully we'll get through all the tricky bits at the same time togther!

So I woke up this morning with tons of energy in my head, but my body wouldn't quite move as quickly as I wanted it to - got myself some power walking tunes on the ipod and off I set for work with my litre of water in hand! Got to work with no water left and tons of energy, no coffee required!

How's everyone feeling today?

x

KateyLouLa said:
Morning all!

Rider - I'd love to buddy up, it's good to get chatting to a few people who are on the same day, hopefully we'll get through all the tricky bits at the same time togther!

So I woke up this morning with tons of energy in my head, but my body wouldn't quite move as quickly as I wanted it to - got myself some power walking tunes on the ipod and off I set for work with my litre of water in hand! Got to work with no water left and tons of energy, no coffee required!

How's everyone feeling today?

x

Ok buddy :), god knows I need the support! Still hungry but it seems to be subsiding... I'm really tired today for some reason, and I went to bed earlier last nightt! I'm waiting for the energy to kick in. :/ however I do feel much lighter and dare I say it a bit thinner....! I wonder how much I've lost... Must be something! I don't have scales waaah! How is your day going? You had pack yet? Xx

I had a small bottle of sparkling water this morning, I'm sure that's what's given me my fizzy energy today!
I've had my breakfast pack, trying to stave off until 12:30 for my next one, though the chocolate biscuits on the desk behind me are starting to irritate me just a little!
I feel a bit lighter and thinner this morning, I think it's good not to have scales, I've got my chap to hide them for me so I have to stick to my weigh-ins!
Try and get some fresh air and a little walk, that should help with the energy :) x

hi all lovely reading your stories nice to know were not alone in this battle
Im finiding day 4 easy the sickness has gone the headaches have gone and im still not hungry whoopwhoop BUT and a big but i decided to get weighed i soooo wish i didnt, ive only lost 2lbs in 4 days :( gutted i really wanted to lose 5lbs with it being my 1st week so 2 in 4days is poop !! but i have 3 days to go so i will stay positive and hope for another couple of lbs the next few days
My weigh in is monday 5.30 straight after work and its the same time i got weighed last week, gona wear the same jeans as they quite heavy and i dont want a false loss.
well done everyone lets make it through tonight and we will be on day 5 :D thats an achievment in itself really :)

Well i done it again got weighed and ive put 1/2lb on :-o im really upset ive stuck 100% for 4days and this is day 5 and im at 1.5lb off :( if its no better by weigh day on monday im not doing another week ill just join WW see how i go with that :(
im feeling really good tho loads of energy not hungry or anything

Don't weigh yourself at home cos then u get de motivated like u r now did u measure yourself I bet u have lost inches don't give up after 1week Hun keep going u can do this I'm 24 days 100% and counting

U shouldn't weight your self everyday or at home 1) they are different to your councillor scales so could automatically be a few lbs out 2) if your weighing at a different time of day or had a glass of water ectc before you weigh you will be heavier..

Please don't get disheartened you will have a good loss if you have been 100% - you've done so well to get this far x

thanks for support, i get weighed every morning just habbit i guess, ive never seen weight go up before when on a diet unless its my time of month so was upset to see. i have kept at it today tho and will keep going a little longer see how i go.
im wondering if im not drinking plenty water maybe thats the reason i have been struggle with that foodwise ive only had CD so i know that side is ok
thanks for the support x

sarahB1982 said:
thanks for support, i get weighed every morning just habbit i guess, ive never seen weight go up before when on a diet unless its my time of month so was upset to see. i have kept at it today tho and will keep going a little longer see how i go.
im wondering if im not drinking plenty water maybe thats the reason i have been struggle with that foodwise ive only had CD so i know that side is ok
thanks for the support x

U need to be drinking at least a min of 4 pints a day I try for 3 litres a day now

Wahooo! Lost 9lbs!! I had to switch to SS+ on Friday as I was so miserable, really thought it would stint my weight loss but it hasn't at all! I managed to join in with a BBQ and went out for tea and am still in ketosis?! Very pleased with myself, have moved 9 pebbles from my "to lose" jar to my very empty looking "lost" jar - it looks amazing! Hope you've all had a fab weekend and are feeling ready for another week. I can't wait to be svelte like Halle Berry in James Bond, emerging from the waters - who knows, maybe this time next year I'll actually own a bikini!

xx

Back