Extra Easy Anyone on EE who has Crohn's?

I have got Crohns but do GREEN days - meat and my Crohns do not go together - well only a couple of days a week so gave up eating it.

I'm on infliximab cuz I'm a steriod failure, but before that was afraid of fruit & veg as it made me so sick.
Only been on SW since we'd & have noticed a huge improvement in my digestive system.

That is how I was with meat - gave it up and lots of things have disappeared that gave me grief before.
It has taken me ages to sort things out but now have found giving up meat, cows milk and lettuce (of all things) have made life easier. I can eat yoghurt and cheese and other greens like spinach.
My son also has Crohns and he is Vegan and the thing he has problems with is Nuts and Seeds so all of us are different.
Good Luck with Slimming World.

I don't have Crohns but have uc which seems to be at its most settled in a long while I thought it might go the other way with the increase in fibre irritating it

Each day I'm shocked how much better I feel & that I feel hungry for proper food not comfort food. I can't wait to tell my consultant.

Back