anyone on south beach???

Silence

Bouncing back
Hi everyone,
just wondering if any of you out there are on the south beach diet? i think i'm in the right forum... it's low carb.

Yes your on the right forum it is low carb... haven't done South Beach myself... I believe the first 2 weeks is almost exactly like Atkins but I think it introduces different types of carbs earlier than Atkins.

My Boyfriend's been following South Beach whilst i've been doing my VLCD and has lost over 2 stone since April. Do you have the South Beach Cookbook - loads of fab recipes. Also found a low-fat low-carb cookbook in Sainsbury's in the Austalian Women's Weekly range for fiver - some good stuff in there too.

Good luck - when I've lost my weight I'll be following the South Beach maintenance diet.

Carol x

Which is the best book to buy??? reciepe wise!

dont seem to be a lot of people doing south beach hun sorry!

I've got The South Beach Diet, which is the original book, explains the whole diet really well, and that has loads of recipes in the back to get you started. You might also want to check out this site, which has lots of helpful hints on it

South Beach Diet for Beginner

Apparently there is a new 'supercharged' book, which is the latest one, which I'm considering getting once I've been paid, and that one includes exercise and updated food lists. But on the site I've just posted there is a list that is kept up to date anyway, so you could just get the original book and refer to the list on the site? Good luck!!!

Back