Anyone one on 17 Points

mamsemily

How do you manage is the first question, I can't seem to get in my head which bloody diet will work best, I lost 1 1/2 stones on WW a couple of years ago and have managed to keep 1 stone off, but can't seem to get into gear this year, have tried all sorts, pro points, old points, simply filling, slimming world I can shift a couple of pounds then get sick.

17 points seems very little so any suggestions would be good.

Thanks
Lisa

Hi there,
I'm not on ww at the moment but when i did it back in 2008/2009 i was on 17 points at one points and lost 43lbs.
It doesnt seems like much but i just filled up on loads of veg, for example soups for dinner and then homemade veg packed sauces for dinner such as spag bol.
I also managed it whilst eating out and having pizza a few times a month aswell.
Another tip i would give is to really up your exercise so that you can have a few activity points if you feel need a few more.

This is my old diary if you want to get a few ideas of how i used my points:
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/73790-little-reds-ww-diary-preparing-core.html

Good luck x

hi lisa

i did discover the middle of last year and lost about 7 pounds and gave up because i was really struggling on a low amount of points

i have now been doing propoints for the past 8 weeks and i am loving it, especially that on top of my daily points i get a weekly set of points to go a bit mad with lol

you mentioned you have tried propoints, what makes you prefer discover? x

I actually put on 1lb after 3 months on pro points don't know why.

Im also on 17 points..if your not carefull its a disaster..2 weeks ago I stuck to my points and lost 2 pounds in a week..the next week I didnt count and am afraid to weigh in cause I know im up..alot :-( anways back to 17 points 2mrw..my advice is fill up on cereal with semi skimmed milk..i love bran flakes for filling you up..also berries apples oranges and plums are great for snacks..then lunch is a massiv salad with some tuna/egg/ham or soup...then for tea I have more cereal if im late home and not that hungry or else a ww ready meal is great with loads veg or pasta and turkey and peppers with sauce is low and yum..diet coke, peppermint tea, green tea and water to fill you up all day..and exercise daily to give you some extra points for chinese of friday! looking forward to being good this week now :)

I’m on 18, although I usually try to save a few points through the week so I can treat myself come the weekend.

It’s hard, and there’s definitely no real room for treats but I’ve found ways not to be hungry.

I tend to have fruit for breakfast and no point soup for lunch. That leaves my points for the evening and means I can have a decent dinner. I also bulk up most of my meals with lots of veg or salad and make a lot of low fat things myself like spag bol, chilli, curries, chicken casserole etc.

I try to make a big pot of no point soup at the weekend and freeze it in batches so it’s there for lunches, but if I get a bit fed up with it I’ll have a COU sandwich from M&S or a salad with tuna - asda do a nice tuna steak in springwater for 2 points, its in a vacuum pack and is in their extra special range, perfect with salad.

If you don’t feel like cooking, M&S count on us ready meals are nice – I can’t stand the ww stuff – and most come in about 7 points, one of those with some salad or veg makes a good dinner.

Back