Anyone out there ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 19 October 2009.

1. Jillian

Jillian Well-Known Member

Is there anyone out there? i could really do with support to keep me going have posted a few times no replies ??:wave_cry:
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Hi Jillian, well done on your weight loss so far hun, hang on in there, it really does get easier as the days go by x x x
  3. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Well-Known Member

Hi Jillian, I did reply to you last week did you not get it? x;)
  4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

Hi jillian whats up??? how are you doing?? ten pounds gone so far well done down get down stay positive keep it up!!!
  5. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

I replied to some of your posts too?
  6. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

hi jillian, if u go to user cp u can see all posts uve wrote on or started, click on them and u will see the replies.
    every1 on here is so supportive and great.
    good luck with ur weight loss journey
    x x
  7. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Yeah hun i tink you mite have just been unlucky and posted at a time wen dere wasnt many online! Ive had that experience before too it sucks but wen you go back the next day there is always some very nice posts. Sorry you felt like we were ignoring you!

How r u doin? Do you need to talk about anything, ***** moan etc? haha! you will always get a reply sometimes not as fast as you wud like but someone will reply!
  8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Well done on your losses so far. Keep up the good work. It gets easier.