anyone pregnant following the plan?

Do you have to pay whilst your pregnant? I heard a rumour that if your a member and become pregnant you dont have to pay during your pregnancy.
Hoping to get pregnant with first this year and plan to do SW throughout even if I do have to pay but thought I would ask. x

not sure

hiya gracie mai, im not sure if you'll have to pay? I was a member in the summer and left then fell pregnant and am re-joining but as i left i have to pay to re-join and then each week.

Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK when you try for a little one :) x

Where are you from Em?
I started friday, and was really good untill today, when the maltesers at work started calling me!!! AGGGHHH, but, im still staying on plan, im not going to blow a whole day for a few maltesers!

Are you weighing at home, when is your weigh day? Mine is friday so hoping i have done ok. Already put on over a stone and half!!

Hiya!

Im from Chandlers Ford, in between winchester and southampton in hampshire, dont worry about it ive put on a stone so far and ive got 20 weeks to go eeeekkkk!!!

I went to my friends house for dinner last night and ate about 10 quality street and undone all my good work in the gym! lol, oh well! Im back being good again today!

Hows the snow where you are? Ellies a happy girl as her schools shut today and my DB is sleeping in bed....lazy toad! :)

Have fun today if your out and about in the snow!

Where do you work? xx

Hi im from Eastbourne, East sussex. Snow seems to be getting heavier today, so work have said that i can work from home instead of risking the driving!! Yay.

Finding it hard to stick to SW keep picking at chocolate, but have decided instead of eating all junk, im going to eat SW food best i can, but have extra syns if i need to.

I had about 5 quality street yesterday too!! And skipped the gym, so not a good start lol x

Hi, sorry ive been offline, my dongle thing broke! Im not really doing SW at the mo, im just eating healthy and trying to be good! Had the scan yesterday and found out that im having a little girl! :) I cant wait! Have to have another scan next weds just to get a clear pic of the heart but all seems to be ok! Hope your ok!

i know the snow is nice for a while and then a bit annoying! Ive slipped over twice so far this week!

Hey, I'm trying to get pregnant too and planning on continuing with the diet whilst pregnant. When you get pregnant the midwife give's you information on what you should eat to be healthy during pregnancy .. doing EE means you should be fine for protein, carbs and fruit/vege. You need to make sure you get enough dairy though, I can't rem if it's just the standard three portions you're meant to eat or more... (a portion being an ounze of cheese, a muller light, a glass of milk) So I try and have two muller lights a day since they're super free and with cheese HE that gives me my 3 portions!

Btw, when doing slimming world whilst pregnant are you 'allowed' to loose weight or is it to stop you putting too much on? Because surely untill the baby starts growing big at about halfway through you'll keep on loosing weight?

Hi
congrats on the girl, we didnt find out, going to have the surprise.
I jpoined my class tonight, and have now put on 2stone, so if i put on 1lb a week till baby comes that will be 3 stone, which im ok with, its better than the 5 i thought it would be lol.

So getting back on plan tomorrow and looking forward to it xx

Congratulations on having a baby girl!! There seems to be sooo many baby boy's born recently, I thought us girlies might be becoming extinct!! xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks! I was hoping for a girl! :) So far ive put on 13lbs at 21 weeks so im fairly happy with that, i put on 2st 2lb with ellie so was trying to aim for that! Saying that i was a stone lighter when i fell pregnant with ellie than i was when i fell pregnant this time round, and at 14st 6 i dont think i need to put that much on as my bmi is already high! Aww a surprise will be lovely and good luck to those trying! x

Back