Anyone Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonabslim79, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Hi There,

Am back!! (if you remember me that is) anyway, i am trying to conceive at the mo, and am hoping i can stick to the plan when it finally happens.

I just wondered if anyone else out there was expecting and how they are finding sticking to plan.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    hiya gonnabslim,

I'm not actually pregnant but we just started trying too. I only started doing slimming world on Friday with the intension that I can actually stick to sw if I get pregnant anytime soon.
    Over all I want to lose about 5 stones, but if I get pregnant as long as I dont put too much weight on I would be very happy.

Good luck ttc :D

4. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Ah your on the same wave length as me then! i too have about 5 stone to lose. am hoping to lose at least a stone before i concieve:hmm: depends on what happens i guess!!

Well i am joining class tonight! and good luck to you and fx'd to both of us!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.