1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonabslim79, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Hi There,

Am back!! (if you remember me that is) anyway, i am trying to conceive at the mo, and am hoping i can stick to the plan when it finally happens.

I just wondered if anyone else out there was expecting and how they are finding sticking to plan.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

hiya gonnabslim,

I'm not actually pregnant but we just started trying too. I only started doing slimming world on Friday with the intension that I can actually stick to sw if I get pregnant anytime soon.
    Over all I want to lose about 5 stones, but if I get pregnant as long as I dont put too much weight on I would be very happy.

Good luck ttc :D

4. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Ah your on the same wave length as me then! i too have about 5 stone to lose. am hoping to lose at least a stone before i concieve:hmm: depends on what happens i guess!!

Well i am joining class tonight! and good luck to you and fx'd to both of us!!!

x