ANYONE Re-starting or Starting CD on Monday 5th January???

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya Guys..

:new_year:

Is there anyone starting CD on Monday 5th Jan??

I have decided this is the last time I am going on CD as I am determined to stick to it & get to my goal.. No Messing about.

I have still managed to keep 2st off, so I wanna lose another 2st.

Nothing is stopping me now as Xmas & New Year is nearly over, I am out for meal/drinks on Saturday & Sunday Night with Mates, then thats it..

2009 = A NEW ME!!!!

Bring on CD...................... :banana dancer:

Anyone with me?????????????

XX

I am restarting on Monday - I want to lose another 2 - 3 stone.

After a fantastic weight loss when I started CD for the first time I am now messing about. I always feel that I am on a diet without actually achieving any losses - how stupid is that!!!

Be good to have a January Restarters Group to keep us going.

What a Fab Idea Chick.

Think I might start a thread off. xx

Yep, I'm restarting on the 5th. Am also waiting to then to see what damage I did in December, not looking forward to jumping on those scales!

Dee x

I am restarting on Monday also, I got weighed on the 27th and had put on 1lb :mad:. Not followed it since then :sigh: I would like to lose another 2 stone for my birthday in April.

I restarted today, so far, so good. I'm looking forward to going back to work on Monday so I'm kept busy. Good luck on your restart.

i am. well. i'm getting weighed on monday. so will be restarting properly on tuesday morning after i have my supplies...

abz xx

started today with a real air of determination about me!!! got a 'do' end of Jan and want to get this xmas weight back off by then (oooh and possibly an ickle bit more hopefully!!) Good luck everyone x

Hi I am starting on Monday, seeing my cdc tomorrow morning..
I have also given up smoking 20 a day!! its going to be hard but rather get the feeling like s..t out the way for both now.

I am determined to do this , i wish you all success with the cd and look forward to chatting with you all

Andria xxx

Back