anyone reached goal weight? close to it?

Lili

Was just thinking how inspiring it'd be to hear from someone who's reached their goal weight, or even some one who's close?
so how far away are you and when do you want to get there?
i've still got over a stone to go... hope to get there some day just seems a long way off! am hoping for 2-3 months but i dont even know if i get there, just close would be nice!

Im 10kg (22lbs) away from my goal if I can concentrate on a 2lb a week loss with no more gains it would be nice to get there in 11weeks. So that would be the end of June which would be perfect as thats when I leave the UK to go back to Australia. Although thats my target weight that is just in my healthy BMI range so I might keep to some sort of diet...well as much as I can as I will be travelling for 2 months since it would be nice to get below target by a further couple of pounds!

Wow Lili, you've done so well. Must be nice having that goal in sight, and exciting too. I know what you mean tho hearing somebodys story for some inspiration, it's always great to hear about others getting to that goal and the difference it has made to them. I'm a long way off mine yet, but yes would love to hear others stories.

Back