Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone refeed for holiday then start up again??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tasha2000, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    have just booked three nights away for end of feburary.. I will be about 6 weeks tfr by then and am considering refeeding so i can go out for dinner and have a few drinks.. then come back and tfr again.. just wondering have any of you done this successfully and managed to tfr again without too much bother.. or will i ruin the hard work i have done tfring... thanks xxxxx

hope70 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I havent done a refeed, but when I went away for 2 weeks I was very careful what I ate. I mainly stayed with meat and salads with a few drinks. I dont know if I was just lucky but I managed not to put on any weight! XX

hope70 likes this.
  4. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    There is a thread called Final strait..Hallelujah. Or something like that. That is someone who refed, went on hol and came back, Inspirational!

5. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    I meant...Final restart

6. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

Hi, I'm also going away on my 8th week of TFR, not too sure about whether or not I'll refeed yet. I might just stick to grilled chicken and salad for the 2 weeks I'm away... I'll have a look at the thread hope70 mentioned.

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well my story is not so inspirational I'm afraid. Went on holiday in Sept and had to refeed for that (and due to medical reasons) and when I came back I tried and tried to get back on the wagon without success. Only managed it this time... Restarting is very hard.

8. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i go away for a short break at start of march and am going to refeed for two weeks before this to ensure im used to food again, i will of been on tfr for around 7 weeks then. i am doing it as i know i will be eating a lot of unhealthy food lol.

although when i am back i wont be coming back to tfr just healthy eating from then on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.