anyone refeed for holiday then start up again??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tasha2000, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    have just booked three nights away for end of feburary.. I will be about 6 weeks tfr by then and am considering refeeding so i can go out for dinner and have a few drinks.. then come back and tfr again.. just wondering have any of you done this successfully and managed to tfr again without too much bother.. or will i ruin the hard work i have done tfring... thanks xxxxx

hope70 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I havent done a refeed, but when I went away for 2 weeks I was very careful what I ate. I mainly stayed with meat and salads with a few drinks. I dont know if I was just lucky but I managed not to put on any weight! XX

hope70 likes this.
  4. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    There is a thread called Final strait..Hallelujah. Or something like that. That is someone who refed, went on hol and came back, Inspirational!

5. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    I meant...Final restart

6. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

Hi, I'm also going away on my 8th week of TFR, not too sure about whether or not I'll refeed yet. I might just stick to grilled chicken and salad for the 2 weeks I'm away... I'll have a look at the thread hope70 mentioned.

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well my story is not so inspirational I'm afraid. Went on holiday in Sept and had to refeed for that (and due to medical reasons) and when I came back I tried and tried to get back on the wagon without success. Only managed it this time... Restarting is very hard.

8. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i go away for a short break at start of march and am going to refeed for two weeks before this to ensure im used to food again, i will of been on tfr for around 7 weeks then. i am doing it as i know i will be eating a lot of unhealthy food lol.

although when i am back i wont be coming back to tfr just healthy eating from then on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.