anyone refeed for holiday then start up again??

tasha2000

have just booked three nights away for end of feburary.. I will be about 6 weeks tfr by then and am considering refeeding so i can go out for dinner and have a few drinks.. then come back and tfr again.. just wondering have any of you done this successfully and managed to tfr again without too much bother.. or will i ruin the hard work i have done tfring... thanks xxxxx

I havent done a refeed, but when I went away for 2 weeks I was very careful what I ate. I mainly stayed with meat and salads with a few drinks. I dont know if I was just lucky but I managed not to put on any weight! XX

There is a thread called Final strait..Hallelujah. Or something like that. That is someone who refed, went on hol and came back, Inspirational!

I meant...Final restart

Hi, I'm also going away on my 8th week of TFR, not too sure about whether or not I'll refeed yet. I might just stick to grilled chicken and salad for the 2 weeks I'm away... I'll have a look at the thread hope70 mentioned.

Well my story is not so inspirational I'm afraid. Went on holiday in Sept and had to refeed for that (and due to medical reasons) and when I came back I tried and tried to get back on the wagon without success. Only managed it this time... Restarting is very hard.

i go away for a short break at start of march and am going to refeed for two weeks before this to ensure im used to food again, i will of been on tfr for around 7 weeks then. i am doing it as i know i will be eating a lot of unhealthy food lol.

although when i am back i wont be coming back to tfr just healthy eating from then on

Back