Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone starting cambridge this week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbird, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbird

rainbird Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, I'm new here and am starting cambridge tomorrow - eek. Did it in the summer and lost two stones and with over three more to lose just can't seem to get going again...very frustrating.

I remember how easy it is once you really get into ketosis, just seem to be getting stuck at about day 4 each time. Any advice/support or someone to do it with would be much appreciated!! just getting tired of dragging these large buttocks around.....:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Im also starting tomorrow :) I just posted a thread about it! hehe. I need to lose about 6 1/2 stone so its going to be abit of a journey but im determined to get there! :) I wish you the best of luck! xx

4. rainbird

rainbird Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi Lea have you tried this before?? It is the easiest diet I have ever done - once you get into it!! Made me feel a bit flat in the beginning but I lost all urges to eat - which is a miracle for me as I do love my food......and my chocolate....and my wine.......

anyway, heres to sticking it out and success!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.