anyone starting cambridge this week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbird, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbird

rainbird Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, I'm new here and am starting cambridge tomorrow - eek. Did it in the summer and lost two stones and with over three more to lose just can't seem to get going again...very frustrating.

I remember how easy it is once you really get into ketosis, just seem to be getting stuck at about day 4 each time. Any advice/support or someone to do it with would be much appreciated!! just getting tired of dragging these large buttocks around.....:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Im also starting tomorrow :) I just posted a thread about it! hehe. I need to lose about 6 1/2 stone so its going to be abit of a journey but im determined to get there! :) I wish you the best of luck! xx

4. rainbird

rainbird Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi Lea have you tried this before?? It is the easiest diet I have ever done - once you get into it!! Made me feel a bit flat in the beginning but I lost all urges to eat - which is a miracle for me as I do love my food......and my chocolate....and my wine.......

anyway, heres to sticking it out and success!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.