Anyone starting from Scratch this weekend?

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
I need a buddy to start this whole thing again after today's debacle.

Wondered if you wanted to buddy up and do this together?

Thanks!

Natalie, I need to go back to strict ssing too. I'm happy to buddy up but you may not want me as I'm out demoing scrapbooking all of sun, mon and tues

having said that I could probably text occasionally during the day and can come on here in the evening once I'm home. I'm going to be stood next to Tim Holtz for the afternoons, are you a fan? If so I could get him to sign something for you for being good?

Natalie, Julie....sending you loads of ..:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Lacey..xxx :D

i have been 'trying ' for the last week or so, i see a new CDC on Sunday so a new start I will buddy up..

I haven't been too bad started last tuesday and think i have lost about half a stone but not 100% SS. Will definately be as from Sunday, maybe even saturday if i can. Hubby doing me a chicken salad for tea bless....

Only thing is I won't be online till monday.. will catch up then and good luck buddy..

having said that I could probably text occasionally during the day and can come on here in the evening once I'm home. I'm going to be stood next to Tim Holtz for the afternoons, are you a fan? If so I could get him to sign something for you for being good?
OOooooo Sir Tim of Inking...yes pleez!! Great motivation!!:D

i have been 'trying ' for the last week or so, i see a new CDC on Sunday so a new start I will buddy up..

I haven't been too bad started last tuesday and think i have lost about half a stone but not 100% SS. Will definately be as from Sunday, maybe even saturday if i can. Hubby doing me a chicken salad for tea bless....

Only thing is I won't be online till monday.. will catch up then and good luck buddy..
Then let the three of us buddy up in earnest come Monday when we are all back together!!

ok Monday it is. and my mind?!!! its now telling me its ok till stuff myself till Monday as thats when I'm starting!

Oh no its time to shut that little voice in my head up - maybe drown it in water! lol.

I'll ask Tim for you Natalie, so you need to be good in the meantime too...

Back