Attack anyone starting in Jan 2016?

Macbie

Did the Dukan summer 2014, I never went for my "true weight" but lost about 1.5 stone and felt fantastic. I've only put about 3lbs on since then but it doesnt feel slim anymore and in 2016 i would like to get to my "true weight".

I thought mini mins had shut down this year but got an email today so thought I'd pop on...looks very quiet though.

x

Hiya. Yes I'm starting again in January 4th successfully lost 4st back in 2012 and I must say due to my gready and not following conso I'm back up to? Will update stats layer but not far off my start weight from the last time. Hope we have a few more on hear for support xxx good luck

Gotta do something, may not be the 4 th may be later this month got some health stuff going on and have up and coming appointments, im sure tey will say lose weight!!

Hey Macbie, good to meet you. I, like the 2 posters above me, successfully Dukanned 3 years ago and am back on it this year having regained some of the weight I lost. I emphasise that is not the fault of Dukan, and I wouldn't be back if I didn't know it worked. Very good luck to you. I'm going to resurrect my own diary in a day or 2, when I find the time. Being on here is the greatest motivator of all xx

I'm back too. Can you remind me how to get my updated Tickertracker back into my signature?

Back