Anyone starting Monday and want to buddy up?

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

I lost nearly 90lbs a few years ago on LT and kept most of it off using various diets but dont ever seem to get cracking at the rest, so ive just ordered my 4 week pack and after a weekend of my fav foods im on S&S till goal!

I know how tough a VLCD can be so if anyone fancies being my buddy please say :)

Was going to start LT again tomorrow but very impressed with the selection on S&S lets hope it makes it more enjoyable!

Emma x

Hi Em,
im a fellow mummy (guessing you are by your user name?) I'll buddy up.
I've just completed my first week and weighed this morning lost 7.4lb :))) then I went a screwed it up today with a mini binge (majorly annoyed) but drawn a line under and back on it tomorrow.
have you ordered your slim& save packets? I'm a fussy vegetarian and I've been fine.
How much you want to loose?
Good luck
SummerField xxx

SummerField said:
well done on your amazing weight loss so far too!

Thanks! It's been a long road lol
I'd like to loose around 2 stone this time round and then go back to maintaining.
My months supply arrived this morning and will eat anything that may cause temptation before starting Monday !

Can't wait, how are you finding it?

Hey!

I started on Wednesday last week and couldn't resist stepping on the scales - have lost 10lb 7oz!! Soooooo happy. I'm looking to lose a hell of a lot more than you (8st) but it would still be great motivation to have someone to kick my *rse when I reach for the jam doughnuts.

How are you finding it? I'm really enjoying it. The packs, I think are brilliant. I managed to get a cheap deal on the banana shakes so they're coming out of my ears right now but the cottage pie is my fave so far :)

Hi there! (another mum here!) I started again on Saturday. I lost 78lb in 2010 with Lighter Life and have maintained pretty well until a couple of bigger blips, and travelling for work, and not getting it off again and getting back to goal. Haven't dared weigh myself but I know I can't begin to think about putting on my jeans. Can I join? Aily, you've done brilliantly in a week! Well done!

Good luck to you both, got day 1 hunger but liking the shakes so hoping all will go to plan, biggest test will be feeding the kids lol x

Thanks Spanglymum although it's probably all water. Lol.

Just think though - you've done it before. You can do it again!!!! 78lbs is AMAZING. I'm in awe :D

Good luck Em. I start on Wednesday with 8st to lose. I'm nervous coz I know it's tough going. Lol xxxxx

I missed this
I would love a few buddies that started this today
I will be on the plan until 2nd july then I will need to take a break as I am having a major op on the 3rd july

then as soon as I am able I will be back on the plan

H xx

good luck everyone

Flumpet - I'm looking to get rid of 8st too.....it's terrifying isn't it?!!?

Hi Everybody
Id love to buddy up too ?
Ive just ordered my packs and will startWednesday.
Ive lost 3 stone previously on Cambridge so know what Im in for on the VLCD but am absolutely determined this time.
Good luck all hitting your goals - mine is 4 stone
xx

aily said:
Flumpet - I'm looking to get rid of 8st too.....it's terrifying isn't it?!!?

Aww aily I've just started a new thread about having 8stish to lose. Yeah I'm petrified. Lol. How long have you been doing it aily? Hope your doing well. Your not alone maybe you'll be my buddy along with everyone else?
We can keep each other going. I can't do any stats coz my laptops broke lol. Great start.

I'm a week in now but would love to join you all. Looking at a 6.5 stone loss at the moment in total but that still leaves me about 1.5-2 stone above a healthy BMI so that target may change!

Seems there is lots of newbies will be handy with keeping us all on the right path! Good luck everyone! X

Good luck! I guess I'd better get brave and step on the scales... have been in serious denial... aargh

Be brave, SpanglyMum - use it to spur you on!! I'm excited there's so many of us have started around the same time and are looking for big losses. It will be good to see whereabouts we all are by the end of the year.

Hopefully shopping in the skinny section at Top Shop?! ;)

I can't wait for the days that I can wander into any highstreet shop and fit into their clothes, or I can pick things up from places like Camden marketing without wondering if they have a plus-size that I could ask for.

Back