Anyone starting on Monday 15th March??

Hi all,
Im a restarter after losing a lot of weight a few years back, most of which has returned. I meet with my cdc tonight and am starting together with a couple of friends for support.

I had a few packs left about so I have begun this morning already - Here goes! Looking forward to a summer feeling slimmer!

Good Luck to everyone xxx

Bricks are the pre-prepared shakes and in my opinion- the ONLY nice things that we can eat (apart from the bars!).

..Ok so day 1 has gone SHOCKINGLY.

I was being really strong and getting on with it and not even so bad nor tempted... but then my Boss dragged me out for an important meeting and ordered food for me and well... I had to eat it. Rubbish will power.

My housemate is starting sometime this week so I think I might start with her..? Argh. So annoyed. Well- at least this way I can have a week of carb cutting pre-diet which does make it easier and I see my CDC on Friday anyway- so ....

I'll stop with the excuses and just hang my head in shame. Good luck to the rest of you and please inspire me into starting later this week?

See hun sorry to hear dear, jumping on again tomorrow?

Hi Guys

Thanks for all you posts on here its great we can support each other! well day one nearly over with, how is everyone getting on. I love the shakes but I am feeling a little hungry now but looking forward to having my first soup later!! xx

Ali don't worry just start again with your housemate I am sure you will be fine!! x

For me it was okay, I mean I was really tummy grumbling and have a two hour commute til my last shake but overall I feel okay. I did have a glass of water with me at all times and a few cups of green tea.

Hahaha! Thanks guys! I know- even tho I ate- I am still guzzling water and my work mates are looking at me like I'm mad!!

Hrmm... back on tomorrow? Or wait for my housemate on Sat... opinions??

Ali I think if I were you I would start tomorrow as I know if I were waiting till Saturday I would just pig out all week but that's me!

Aye me too, I am terrible when I break a diet, good luck!!

Hiya New Starters,

Just waiting for my CDC any minute now she will be here which is good as i need some calories started today but she had to change appointment but i was determined to start so only had water , tea, black coffee to keep me going can't wait to have a shake /bar
I started last april then have been Calorie counting but need to get rid of the final stone & half ... wishing you lots of luck,

in regards to having a blip ... don't let it turn into a binge or bigger blip just carry on just like a race if you fall get up and keep going it's the only way to get to the end !! xxxx

How has everyone's first day gone?

I'm feeling pretty good that have managed to stick to CD today. I've drank so much water which I think has helped fill me up. Had a choc brick, porridge, veg soup and about to have a butterscotch shake. Not sure about the porridge though don't think I did it right, bit lumpy.

Right absoluty shattered so bed for me, hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

Lou x

Hi guys

How's everybody doing on day 3? I am finding I am very hungry today and my tummy won't stop rumbling but I am not giving in! I am looking foward to having my spicy tom soup later, I love Leek and Potatoe one it is yum!

I'm nearing the end of day 3 and feeling pretty good. Thought I would feel much worse but surprisingly not as hungry as I expected. It's all good...

Hey Guys

Well that's day 4 nearly over and done with, how is everyone doing? I was sooo hungry last night but don't feel as bad tonight. Can't decide if I want soup or shake later!! x

hard day for me today really feeling hungry... but coming on here helps determined not to cheat ..

looking forward to WI on Monday:D
hope ur all doing well ..

Hi everyone, day 5 gone well. About to make my soup in a minute then my shake before bed.

How have people got on today?

Lou x

Back