Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone starting or re-starting today?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma&alex, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    Hello

I'm Emma and I'm rubbish, I did do it once before and lost a couple of stone before I went on holiday, then even though I was full of good intentions, I never actually got round to going back on it.
    I've been to see my new CDC today and I'm back on it now. I'm off to Greece in 4 weeks so I'm gonna do sole source plus then, but at the moment I'm on sole source.
    Anyone want a diet buddy kinda thing, to moan at when you're having low moments? I don't think its fair to join a team again this time as I'm going away soon and don't get weighed every week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Emma I will buddy with you :) I started on Thursday but I need all the support I can get. Best of luck!

4. lu-c

lu-c Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi ya
    I would love to buddy up..I a restarting tomorow, cause its not a monday and not a weekend..and I always restart then and end up binging! So roll on Tuesday!
    Plus I need to get going b4 summer hols start, 3 kids at home and I wont have a chance!

5. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I re-started Friday... I here with all you girlies. Let get this done and be our skinny selves!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.