Anyone starting or restarting 2moro 4/10/10

WW_Newbie86

Just wondering if anyone is starting tomorrow as i will be starting!! xx

Just wondering if anyone is starting tomorrow as i will be starting!! xx

Yep, I am starting CD journey number 10 today :D

28 pounds to lose this time. Better than the 106 I had to lose when I very first started CD :rolleyes:

Good luck x

Good luck to the restarters. I'm sure you'll all do great. :)

shanny 12lbs will be gone in no time luv!!
i feel all bunged up today and need energy to tidy up!!! not happening!!

Hi all, I'm starting again having lost 2 and a half stone last summer and put 2 back on - yes very ashamed of myself - so need to summon some steely strength to get back in control!!! So, day one today - can usually do it if I can just get through the first week. Already starving............help!!!!!!

wow today was soooooo hard i had couple biscuits but omg i almost ruined it entirely between pizza or a kebab i literally had the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other but guess what the angel won! i mean i know i had sum biccies but i felt dizzy n they helped but just shows how ive changed as last time round i would caved!!! yay me!!

hows everyone else doing?

ok so today i caved so dissappointed in myself but tomorrow is another day i guess! i dont feel awful about it jus bit of a muppet cos i was doin so well!! blah!

weigh in day tomorrow and really not looking forward to it as this week has been a bit of a disaster! im hoping next week is better as i will have a bit more routine as have my lil one back, thought it would of been easier not having her here but guess not!!!
need to not give into the cravings!!! I refuse to be fat this time next year so need to get my ass into gear!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. It's also my WI day. :)

I started fri 8th so far feel quite good but am waiting for the horrid feeling good luck on your first wi's everyone!!

Back