anyone starting today 17th oct wanna join buddy thread?

Fearless

Hi guys,

Im back to restart today. Anyone want to join thread and help each other along are more than welcome, we can make mini goals along way and drag each other along :D.

Fearless xx

I'd like to join you too :) restarting again xxx

Hi Girls, so happy you replied :D

Is everyone starting today or starting to prep for diet today? Ive limited me carbs today in prep for tomorrow and joined the gym today. i Know you arent alowed to do anythng too strenuous so just aiming for toning up as i lose weight atm- have booked my first class in for tomorrow morning its called ballet blitz, well lemme tell ya i aint ever gona look like no ballerina with this body frame so god help my self esteem tomorra if im working out in the middle of a load of twiglets :p.

How are you girls getting along so far? Have you any mini goals along the way?

Fearless xx

I am on my 4th litre :) will be having my 3rd shake at 8. I'm starting to feel hungryish now. My cheeks are hot but I'm rather cold.

I stood on the scales earlier, lol I just couldn't help myself it says I've lost 3lb today. I won't take anything my scales say as gospel until next Monday when I take the small step on the scales and wave good bye to week 1 and how ever many lbs I've shed this week.

Hope everyone is doing well

I am on my 4th litre :) will be having my 3rd shake at 8. I'm starting to feel hungryish now. My cheeks are hot but I'm rather cold.

I stood on the scales earlier, lol I just couldn't help myself it says I've lost 3lb today. I won't take anything my scales say as gospel until next Monday when I take the small step on the scales and wave good bye to week 1 and how ever many lbs I've shed this week.

wel done on getting startd chick :D im dreading all the water in one way as i like mine cold and bad weather has really started today where i am and im freezing, im gonna miss me tea and coffee to keep me warm, i cannit take them black-milk and two sugars all the way (probs why im fat :eek: okay okay aint only cos of sugar in me coffee :8855:) but i am looking forward to affects from water, me skin is so bad atm ive switched from pill to implant and my acne has come back full flow so hoping water is gonna help some. I never ever drink water when not on the diet, im a pepsi max addict so as had as the food is to give up again, thats gonna be so much harder for me :cry: but nice to actually not be dehydrated and knackered everyday :D

im abit of an addict when it comes to weighing, i stand on it every morning-i cannit help it, just seeing a loss boosts me up so far especially the first weeks ones- really spurs me on.

Fearless xx

Good luck everyone!

Hey I have started today to this is my first time on CD so in need of lots of support. Today has gone well. Just had a soup and I didn't like :-( How has everyone else got on today? I've pee'd for england!!! haha xx

I am on my second day, and I am blooming chuffed with myself, as some of you may know I work in burger king :( and I didn't think about it at all.

I have just come home and am running a bath. Think this is going to be my routine from now on. I have to try and find something that keeps me focused, so I think a nice bubble bath with candles is going to be my daily treat after work :)

Have had 3litres so far today. TOTM is lurking in the shadows so I don't think I'll lose a huge amount this week but I don't want to think about that now.

xx

Wow working at Burger King and doing this cannot be easy. I walked into my parents house today and smelt there dinner and was salivating!

Had a soup this evening was yuk and has made me feel sick! I've joined you on the hot bath and am now in bed reading.

Bring on day two

xxx

p.s my TOTM to so feeling the same about weigh in x

Hi girls, how is everyone gettin on? its day two for me- hada bit of a delayed start but im on it now. Day one was so hard for me, i wanted to eat everything- im still in binge mode atm so im so proud of myself for gettng through it and on the wagon.

keighley you must have resolve of steel working at burger king, ide have to take 3 months off work LOL.

Ash with it being totm apparently you weigh more leading upto it than on it at least thats what i read on a different forum, not sure how true that is seeing how bloated and minging i look when im on but from that you should still have a good loss.

Hope you guys have good day today.

Fearless x

I'm on day 3 now and woke up feeling fab. Last night was hard I had a headache and felt weak but all gone today! Breathe stinks so must have hit ketosis! :)

How are you feeling today?

X

Hello chick-a-deees :)
I am on day 4 and feel rather blooming proud of myself.

I am down 7lbs from Monday so far. Totm which is a pain in the bum!!

Looking forward to Monday weigh in

I'm on day 3 now and woke up feeling fab. Last night was hard I had a headache and felt weak but all gone today! Breathe stinks so must have hit ketosis! :)

How are you feeling today?

X

im going okay, had a cheeky look on scales this morning and that made me happy :D booked council to come pick up my old settee and two carpets on 13th sept, told me a collection day was a thursday so every thursday had back gate open for them and no show rang them after three weeks of no shows told me it hadnt been paid for. well it bloody had cos i paid straight away in the actual council so rang up was told i needed my receipt which i had misplaced so went down there and spoke to the girl who had put it through for me, she couldnt remember me but i wasnt moving til it was sorted, might only have been 13quid but im not into chucking me money away for free! rang the people up and eventually she found the email where she had sent reciept number and got it sorted and they came today yay. so been in yard cleaning it all up, with the rain it got all manky under where settee and that was but now i feel better i dont look like steptoe and sons yard and slight bit of exercise thrown in lol.

Fearless x

Back