Anyone starting tomorrow??? CD

pinkprincess85

Hi guys anyone starting tomorrow??

I'm going back on it was on it before and lost 2.5 stones but now im heavier than ive been my whole life and I am just so depressed about it :tear_drop:

I want to loose 6 stones! its an awful lot but I want to do this for the last time and I reckon if i can get my act together and not break it i should be done by August am i being realistic?

I dont know what i weigh at the mo I know what im in and around but for the last couple of weeks i havnt been able to make myself get on the scales so Id say there'll be tears tonight :cry: I suppose theres no point though and atleast Im making some sort of effort to try and do something about it

Sorry about the rant guys

Thanks for listening/ reading lol :)

hi Pinkprincess
i have started today and done it before as well. I think its realistic to loose 6 st by Aug., just we have to stick with it. X

Hi Mamateddy

How are you finding today so far I think if I didnt know what to expect i wouldnt be so nervous! Do you have much to loose?

Hi Pinkprincess, I've only just started today myself! I know its still early in the day but I'm already feeling good about it! I bet by the end of the day, my story will change...lol! But so far so good :). I suppose we could all buddy up??

Jaeda

Welcome! Thats what its all about buddying up and supporting eachother its great your feeling so good so far imagine how you'll feel when your in ketosis and all the crap is gone from you body you just end up feeling so clean and fresh all the time with not putting any crappie food into your body and all the water too its such a good feeling! Do ou have my to loose?

I'm starting tomorrow, really looking forward to getting going on shifting this 4 stone that has been holding me back

I've put on almost 2 stone in the last 12 months I have arthritis pretty bad so I am in a vicious circle of lack of mobility / increasing weight that is just deteriorating my quality of life so much that I can no longer continue as I am.

Its good to know that others will be starting the same time as me, this is my first time on CD
:)

Hi Hedgehog,

How are you getting on today? I have a good bit to go want to loose 4 stones to start then a further 3! So fingers corssed! aghhh I cant stop peeing !

pink princess, u sound really really positive and determined ive no doubt you can and will do this. Cambridge say 1stone a month so april,may,june,july,august thats 5months=5stone plus a bit more in month 1 i reckon. I started this at over 20 stone and under 17 now. Im only 22 and my weight was wrecking my life my health,my confidence etc. This has been the best thing and diet ive stuck to in ages. Ive done all the usual WW,unislim,u name it ive done it! If you stick with it 100% no matter how hard you will get there. There is some amazing people on this site, just looking at there weekly loses and there starting pics to there finished pics is just amazing. Once you start keep going say i want to be slim i want to be slim. Food will always be there when u finish.

Best of luck.
Becky xx

Im 22 too and as you can see I weighed in at 17.3 which is my heaviest ever i would have always hovered around the 13 mark and thought I was soooo fat at the time and now I look at the pictures and think oh my god what have i done this is no joke I was walking up the stairs the other day and got totally out of breath! hello im 22 years of age thats a disgrace! what would you like to get down to because at the min I think we're in or around the same weight!

To add insult to injury my boyfriend is a fitness instructor / personal trainner I wouldn't be much of an ad for him.

i really just made my mind up this time though and want to get this done Im sick of not being able to find clothes and being embarrassed even walking around I actually hated even walking down the street until recently as I felt just so awful about myself we're ment to be out having a great time wearing beautiful clothes and being worried about how mandy bikinis we need to bring on holidays not how to avoid going on holiday!

Not starting tomorrow but good luck hun & good luck to all the starters.....xxx

Im 22 too and as you can see I weighed in at 17.3 which is my heaviest ever i would have always hovered around the 13 mark and thought I was soooo fat at the time and now I look at the pictures and think oh my god what have i done this is no joke I was walking up the stairs the other day and got totally out of breath! hello im 22 years of age thats a disgrace! what would you like to get down to because at the min I think we're in or around the same weight!

To add insult to injury my boyfriend is a fitness instructor / personal trainner I wouldn't be much of an ad for him.

i really just made my mind up this time though and want to get this done Im sick of not being able to find clothes and being embarrassed even walking around I actually hated even walking down the street until recently as I felt just so awful about myself we're ment to be out having a great time wearing beautiful clothes and being worried about how mandy bikinis we need to bring on holidays not how to avoid going on holiday!

You sound just how i feel!! At the mo im weighing around 17 6/7 this is the weight i was when i was pregnant. In college i was about 15stone but ive always been overweight. At least your bf may be able to help you with an excercise plan or something to help once you start loosing. My bf is about 10stone and eats some amount of junk never put on any weight. He's the only person that knows im doing cd.Dont get me started on clothes shopping HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! god im gonna love the day i can walk into all the skinnies shops and buy a small size!I was away a couple of weeks ago and for the first time in a good while I was actually able to do seat belt on plane up (i nearly cried!!) That for me was great motivation in itself. We will do this :) :) Just keep your eyes on the prize :) I have a big fat pic of myself stuck on my fridge and my sweet press so its very encouraging as u can imagine!!! :eek:

Forgot would like to get to 13 for starters but ideally want to get to at least 11. I am aiming for 11 there on my ticker so fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Hi Mamateddy

today is my first day ..

I had a party this weekend and when I went to try on clothes in my wardrobe everything just looked awful so I went into monsoon and bought a dress for €150 because it was the only thing that looked ok that I could get to fit me and then I looked at the pics on my camera and i nearly got sick when I saw the state of me I was actually readdly upset about it it was horrible! So determined and good idea im going to print up a few of the disagracful pics and hand them around the hosue for myself!

I got my husband to take some before pictures of me last night I havent even looked at them yet..... but when I feel the resolve starting to waver I'll dig them out to remind me why I am doing this ;)

I was going to get my sis to take a few naked ones for the fullest of humiliation but bottled it couldnt do it but the others will be going up on the fridge, walls, wardrobe everywhere! I wish I could hang one in my local take aways!

Hi all l am starting thursday, have got all my shakes but going out for a meal on wed so got told to start thur.
I have about 6 stone to lose and need to be slim by november as going to cuba and vowed l would never go away fat again!!!!! :)

Hi Airhead, welcome on board, and best of luck with the diet, enjoy your meal on Wednesday :)

Back