Anyone starting tomorrow?

Well morning everyone managed to sts so not to disheartened! Weighed myself in the middle of the night tho!! Spent three hours after wondering if I should go on to the paleo diet or stay on S&S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont be doing that again as im shattered lol!!

Well sts is better than a gain so onwards to more weight loss get some sleep as thats important to losing weight

Im finding scales are dropping fast for me im on my second week my weigh in day isnr until tuesday and im already 5lbs down. Im not complaining tho :)

Wow thats so impressive................are you excercising too? O yeah and do you have a shake first thing in the morning...........trying to work out if it gets your metabolism goingx

I did actually drop 0.5 but not counting that lol ;)

I have a shake at 7 and yea I do exercise a bit.

I have shake for breakfast I got chilly for lunch spaghetti for tea and a truffle bar 1 can of coke zero and 2 cups of tea with milk and water I do yhe same each day.

Plus im on thyroid medication as I got under active thyroid

Yeah so am I im on 100ug or whatever the measurements are!!!

Im on 75 at the mo but still feeling the symptoms dont think they ever go

Time for my lunch and a nice hot one is in order :)

Just had birthday cake Loool sorrrryyyyy xx

Oh dear dont get on scales for a few days as it will show. Im glad im not doing it over my birthday

Oh dear dont get on scales for a few days as it will show. Im glad im not doing it over my birthday

I know lol o well just one day and it was gorgeous x

Its best to enjoy your birthday and stsrt a fresh after and get the pounds off

Had a great time ate the wrong things but back to it today x

Feeling positive x

Hows it going now? Are you on the wagon?

Just!!!!! Yeah on the wagon........stressing about my weight now!!!!

It's just not budging x

Its going to take a few days of being 100% before the scales start to move again keep drinking water

Its going to take a few days of being 100% before the scales start to move again keep drinking water

Yeah I know it's just really getting me down at the moment! Why o why can't it just be easy xxx

Thanks for the support xxxxxx

It will get easier im on day 13 of 100% and im finding it quiet easy now as im in a routine so hang in there

Not sure where is the best place to ask this, but which vlcd is best, in your opinion? Slim & save or Cambridge? Thanks

Depends on what you want. Slim and save is cheaper but you don't get the consultant support that you do on Cambridge. However slim and save has a wider variety of products which many have said taste nicer.

Back