Anyone starting tomorrow?

yeah i know i think my metabolism is mangled.........what would be a typical day then hun xxx Gonna have a google as im interested for maintenance.

First product down and its not all that!! Im not a lover of soups and have the chicken one..........they are just so thin!!!

Where is everyone x

I'm not a huge lover of cup-a-soups at the best of times!
Had original oatmeal this morning and really liked that - its a cross between Ready Brek and Farley's rusks! I like most of the shakes so far and I've had the mushroom pasta padded out with more mushrooms& broccoli the first night, then a green pepper baked and stuffed with the chilli pack last night. I chopped a second green pepper up and softened it in stock before adding it to chilli pack to pad the chilli out too. Both were really quite pleasant. Going to have curry pack with cauliflower tonight.
I'm liking the fact we can have veggies so I feel that I can sit down to an evening meal.

yeah i know i think my metabolism is mangled.........what would be a typical day then hun xxx Gonna have a google as im interested for maintenance.

First product down and its not all that!! Im not a lover of soups and have the chicken one..........they are just so thin!!!

Where is everyone x

A typical day I have banana pancakes for breakfast then lunch salmon salad with avacado and olive oil then roast dinner with veg for evening meal with fruit when I want really. Thats my typical day and drinking water

i know tell me bout it im freezing my nips off loool!!!

Miss VLCD that sounds lush homemade pancakes i take it? can you have yogurt?

Everything is home made the pancakes are 2 eggs and a mashed up banana its lovely fried in coconut oil.

Very healthy and tasty food its amazing how real food tastes so good.

Definitely easy to follow and I can eat loads and not gain weight .

Which I think is the problem we all get maintaining

Everything is home made the pancakes are 2 eggs and a mashed up banana its lovely fried in coconut oil.

Very healthy and tasty food its amazing how real food tastes so good.

Definitely easy to follow and I can eat loads and not gain weight .

Which I think is the problem we all get maintaining

Defo ginna have a read xxx thank u Hun xxx

There are loads of recipes and stuff online

Well ive completed day 2 on this vlcd roll on day 3

Ive got karate again tomorrow so plenty of exercise as well :)

Hows everyone else doing? Still going strong?

I had a great night at biffy last night tho but had a slip up!!! Had a few fruit pastilles.....................gutted :( and a gin and diet tonic!!

I know not that bad but was so so trying to not slip :(

Awww put it behind you and start day a new day you can do it 100%

exactly team positive ay!!!! Blimin shattered tho :nightf:

Fluffed it up today. But rather than totally going off plan I'm straight back on tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats it straight back on the horse. Lol

Day 3 for me completed yay on to tomorrow just taking it a day at a time and saying no to everything I shouldn't have even those evil bananas who are talking to me from the fruit bowl lol ha ha

Fluffed it up today. But rather than totally going off plan I'm straight back on tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling today it's my first WI tomorrow gonna do Fridays so it's only after five days so we will see

Woohooo keep drinking the watet tomorrow will soon be here and you will be pleased with your progress :)

Good morning everyone day 4 cant believe im actually getting through this. Plus my order comes today :). Feeling good as ive had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and they are heading in the right direction :)
Hope everyone has a successful day today :)

Morning peeps pleased to say a 3lb loss since monday woop woop very chuffed xx

Yay well done!! Keep it going.

My weigh in day is tuesday :) cant wait to record my weight loss. :)

I know good isnt it!!! Im out tonight so will be having a couple of vodka diet cokes then back on tomorrow big time¬!!!

I have graphs up and everything so so motivated!

My weekends are very social Friday bf usually takes me out for a meal. So ive said let's stay in watch a movie.

Saturdays he always buys me sirlion steak for lunch and takes me out on a evening. So salmon for me with salad and im going out with him with a can of coke zero and then I will drink water all night and drive home

Sundays he usually takes me out for sunday dinner. So shall either cancel that or have chicken and veg thats on the allowed list.

He really does treat me on weekends and he loves his food he eats paleo at home with the odd bit of crap here and there.

So I shall be sticking to plan the whole 10 weeks as im desperate to wear my size 8-10 clothes again and look trendy and smart in them. :)

Back