Anyone Starting tomorrow???

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by 123slim, 16 March 2014.

1. 123slim

123slim Member

I am starting total solution tomorrow and feeling nervous but excited! Anyone else starting tomorrow??:wave_cry:
  2. lilly05

lilly05 Well-Known Member

Hey I'm starting back tomorrow had a few attempts since January but couldn't really stick so re trying tomorrow good luck x
  3. 123slim

123slim Member

Good luck to you too.....its nice to know I'm not on my own! X
  4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

Good luck to you both, just take it one day at a time!
  5. 123slim

123slim Member

Thanks ......I'm starting to get worried now........but this time next week.....I will be skinnier!!!!!
  6. GluttonyGirl!

GluttonyGirl! Active Member

Good luck to you both! I'll be starting this week, as soon as the packs come in the post. :)
  7. 123slim

123slim Member

Is it your first time gluttonygirl?
  8. mol2012

mol2012 New Member

im starting my slimming world again tomoz as 1 stone heavier than what i was in summer! put on 8lb over xmas and been emotional eating since due to stress ;o(
  9. 123slim

123slim Member

Good luck with SW Mol2012....I really like SW, some great recipes.....I just haven't stuck to it and time is running out before events! once I've lost on Exante, I shall try and maintain with SW.
  10. Toothfairy4

Toothfairy4 Member

Hi! I've started today as well :) So far have had a chocolate shake for breakfast and tomato and basil soup for lunch. Both of which weren't too bad! The soup was nice once i added some pepper. Going to have carbonara for tea, hope it is nice and fills me up a bit, feeling quite hungry right now :(

how are you both getting on?
  11. 123slim

123slim Member

Hey tooth fairy...I'm doing OK.I had a banana shake for lunch....which I quite enjoyed.I had slag bol when I got in from work.....the most revolting thing I have ever tasted!!! Which leaves me one pack to have before bed. I can't sleep if I'm hungry!! Let me know how you get on with the carbonara I have high hopes!!! How r u getting on with your water??
  12. Toothfairy4

Toothfairy4 Member

The carbonara was actually really nice, it actually had a decent amount of pasta in it abd tasted cheesy :) it did come out a bit soupy though, would probably add less water next time.
  13. GluttonyGirl!

GluttonyGirl! Active Member

Yeah, its my first time. Not really a fan of dieting tbh but I keep stuffing my face so something has to be done! :p

I'm feeling like you was, nervous but excited. Hope the meals are ok, I've heard so many mixed reviews...
  14. 123slim

123slim Member

I had the curry was delish!!! I brought a starter pack and it only has two curry ones in it :-( I think i'll try the carbonara tonight........................well here goes day 2 ladies! xxx
  15. nicnic72

nicnic72 Member

Hi All... I'm on day 1 today too. I had the strawberry shake for breakfast, it was much nicer than I was expecting really. This is my first time trying a VLCD but looking through the messages on here has helped motivate me and I think I'll be needing a lot of that!

Good Luck everyone! x
  16. Toothfairy4

Toothfairy4 Member

Hi nicnic, i'm not finding it too bad so far, haven't really been too bothered about missing normal food yet. Made hubby's sandwiches for work this morning and they smelt so good though lol.

Have had a vanilla shake with a bit of coffee in it for breakfast, then a red berry bar for lunch (a bit odd tasting and very sickly :-/). Will have one of the meals for tea but not decided what yet!
  17. Aliflabby

Aliflabby Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I started yesterday. Not quite sure what to expect. Need to lose about 5st. Am having my gallbladder removed in a month or so so need to lose as much weight as possible to make the op easier. Just ordered ketosis strips to see if what I am doing is right. I am drinking so much water and green tea I'm in danger of wearing out my carpet on the way to the loo. Let's hope we can spur each other on. Good luck all. Here's to less of us!!! x
  18. 123slim

123slim Member

My head is starting to feel fuzzy now. I'm hoping its the start of ketosis. Still no pink stick :-(
  19. Toothfairy4

Toothfairy4 Member

I had the turkey dinner in the end, it was actually really tasty. Quite salty though, definitely making sure i keep drinking the water!

Hi Ali! Hopefully we can all support eachother through this :)
  20. 123slim

123slim Member

I had the carbonara last night.....and I must not have cooked it right, because it was very powdery and thin. How is everyone feeling?? i'm surprised that I haven't been very hungry yet.....I know it will hit me at some point!