Anyone Starting tomorrow???

Morning Toothfairy4. I'm sure we can help each other through this. Sounds like torture doesn't it? How was the turkey dinner? I've not tried it yet. Did it taste alright? x

Good morning 123slim. I had the curry last night and that was thin too. Thought it was just the way I'd 'cooked' it! I haven't been hungry at all so far. I did drink 2 litres of sparkling water yesterday and 5 cups of green tea. Don't think there was too much room left to feel hungry lol. I had a dreadful night's sleep. I was still awake at 3 a.m. Think I slept for an hour or so and then was awake again. Up very early for me this morning. Let's see how I feel later.

Happy Wednesday everyone. Have a good one. XX

I had the carbonara last night.....and I must not have cooked it right, because it was very powdery and thin. How is everyone feeling?? i'm surprised that I haven't been very hungry yet.....I know it will hit me at some point!

123Slim, I saw this on the Exante site regarding the carbonara:

Not sure how you're making it but might help if you're doing it by the packet . :)

Update: We've been listening to your feedback on the new pasta carbonara. Some of you feel that the instructions on the packet do not result in the optimum taste and texture. We've carried out some trials and found that the following additions to the instructions should help you get soft pasta and thick & delicious carbonara!

Add 150ml of boiling water to the packet contents in a bowl
Stir then cover for 5 minutes
Uncover and place in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally
Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming

Thanks gluttonygirl...I did try following that...but I think i'll try iton the hob!

Aliflabby...I think you will soon sleepbetter. I think I am one day ahead of you? I started monday...and last night I slept like a log!! I also have a food pack about half an hour before bed, as I know I won't sleep if i'm hungry!! hope that you start to sleep better soon.x

Hello... I hope everyone's still doing well. Day 3 and I'm feeling very fuzzy headed today!

I didn't like the shepherds pie or the risotto meals much and ended up just trying to swallow them with chewing so I couldn't taste it :-(
Had the chilli last night and was quite nice so I think I'll try the curry tonight.

x

Hi NicNic72, I was very fuzzy on day 3 and today day 4......but the good news is...that means youve hit ketosis! its all fat burning from here on in!! ;)

Yay! I really hope so. I got some of the test sticks so I'll have a go tonight and see :)

Hey! I'm on day 4 and felt a bit dizzy this morning but i'm just upping the water intake and carrying on :) Having a choc orange bar for lunch which is yum!

Any coffee lovers? If your missing sugar/milk you can buy flavoured coffees. I got a douwe egberts hazelnut one and its lush! They are allowed as theres nothing added to the coffee, they just roast the beans with hazelnuts to flavour them :)

Back